Week 5 WI.....

Naya19

..doing it!
Hellooo :wavey:

So i ran to the chemist just now to collect my packs and get weighed before the bank holiday. Im sooo delighted that i have lost 5.3lbs this week! :D :woohoo:

I want to say a BIG :thankyou: to everyone that kept my spirits up when i was miffed at loosing 2lbs last week.

That just goes to show that with some positive support mixed with enough determination, and alot of water, you can get back on track!!!

I can now fit into some of my size 14s :D And the jeans that i could fit into before christmas (but couldn't breath or sit down in!) i can now wear comfortably. Im well chuffed!!!

Think i'll celebrate by having my chocolate shake hot tonight :giggle:

Roll on week 6!!!

I hope that everyone has had a good week/WI.

If not, PLEASE let rip on here!!! It really does help to talk about how you feel :psiholog: :grouphugg:

:bestwishes:
Lei xxxx

:woohoo: well done chick!!! fantastic :)

xxxxxx

Brilliant, this will help get your through the holiday weekend, well done.

Great loss and well done - roll on week 6 for you x :)

Hi Leinaya, congratulations, you must feel positive now after last week. Good for you fitting in to those size 14 - I am a bit jealous as it is but a dream for me at the moment, however people here prove it every day so I will keep it up.
Enjoy the chocolate shake hot - it's the only way I like it and sometimes I mix half chocolate and half vanilla which gives a nice taste for a change.
Enjoy
Doirin

Hi Leineya Well done

Well done girl . You are flying . Keep it up for week six . It is so worth it:D:D:D:D

wow! Fantastic loss, and hope you enjoy your LT hot chocolate its well deserved! I tried one today for the first time with a sweetner and thought 'oh my god where have you been all my life?!' lmao

Wow! Well done you, fantastic result xx

Great loss,well done!!! Caz xx

YIppeeeeeeeee! KNow how disappointed you were with a very creditable 2lb last week!

Just shows to never give up faith in LT as the losses can sometimes be a bit random (i reckon!) so just stick with it 100% and you'll get where you want to be :)

well done Lei!

Back