week 5

KIKI FT

hey all had my 5th weigh in and only lost 3 lbs dont know what i am doing wrong evryone else seems to be loosing 5lbs in a week and i can only manage 3 . i am 2lbs off my first 2 stone and i feel its just tourturing me lol anyway i gues a loss is a loss but kinda makes u feel ww people lose the same amount in a week so why am i on tfr when i could be eating ww stuff and get the same rough loss.i am 12.2 now and aiming for 10.6 this is going to take me till august at this rate and i was hoping to be off lt by then and going on summer hols with the fam but it does not look promising anywho hope u all have a fab bhol :sigh:wk end

First off you have lost 5.6 lbs a week since starting which is fantastic!!! Don't get down on yourself - you have NO reason to. Are you exercising every day, at least one hour vigorous! Are your bowels moving regularly? If so then you are doing ALL that you can do.

People lose at different rates, some have more to lose and so initially it comes off quicker. But I think perhaps you are expecting too much and should be happy with your loss. I have just had week 4 weigh in and have lost 23.5lbs to date (thrilled by the way) and you lost 25lbs in your first 4 weeks and I have more to lose than you.......

So snap out of it and have a little taste of realism! You are doing fantastically ....NOW BE HAPPY WITH IT!!!!

3lbs is fab... you wouldnt lose that on WW(prob 1 maybe 2lb a week, and you have to be able to control your food intake, which is the hard part) as you have less to lose..you weigh in have a pattern of a big loss then a smaller one have you tried upping your water?
Youre weight loss is fab hun and you should be proud of yourself
Also as for the summer holidays ... you could always do a refeed and then have your hols and then jump back on the train if needed x

get a grip woman, 3lb is ace, well done! x

thanks guys i think sometimes i just need results yesterday tbf i have had loads of nice comments and am looking much better in my clothes just thoght i need maths lessons to get to 10.6 from 12.2 how much is that ?

Back