Week 6 ... disappointment :(

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by sugar_snap123, 29 June 2010 Social URL.

1. sugar_snap123

sugar_snap123 Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Week 6 WI ... 0.5 loss. 10 lbs loss overall - I really thought I would be looking at at least 12lbs if not a stone in total loss by now.

Pretty disappointed with this. I would rather a constant loss that up, down, up, down.

I have tonnes of things to do today - one of them is working my ass off (literally) in the gym. Can't wait for my swimming pool to open again tomorrow - missed it!!

Isn't it disappointing when you only lose a little. Although I can't honestly say I have stuck to it entirely again this week - I know this is my problem.

From this week now, I am no longer enrolled in classes - so I am WI at home. I am going to go to a class every 3 weeks ish though just to track my progress through them too and pick up some cheap bits from their "tuck shop" like the WW mag etc.

Hope everyone is having a good week :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cantstopgaining

cantstopgaining Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    Hi sugarsnap,

A loss is still a loss hunni its is better than putting on and 10lbs is very good so far!

Try not to get disheartened keep at it youre doing great :) xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.