Week 6 Weigh in

scazman

I've just had my sixth weigh in and I lost 1 1/2 pounds! That's not even a kilo!!!

After my quickfire weight loss up to now this is the slow down I suspected but hoped to avoid. Oh well, at least the weight is still reducing....

:sigh:

dont worry fella it balances out in the end and your loss is another step forward , well done

A loss is a loss hun! AND you are averaging over a half a stone a week!!! That is bloody brilliant!!!!!! Well done and keep at it!

Hi,

From looking at loads of weigh losses recorded week by week in everyones signatures, I have noticed that lots of times when someone has a smaller loss the next week makes up for it!

Stay focused this week and you could get a nice surprise next week when u weigh in!

In the long scale of things having a smaller weight loss some weeks wont make a difference...

xox

Well done hun, it def will balance out and is a good loss none the less xx

well done hun,
it all helps ey .... :bliss::bliss::bliss:

well done keep on keepin on !!!

I felt the same as you this week when I was told I had lost the grand total of 0.8kg!!!!!!! It was my week 6 WI as well!!!

Like you I'm trying to be positive and look forward to a better loss next week. We WILL do better (that's the schoolmarm in me!!! Lol!!!)

My WI is Monday next week so only 5 days since my last but I'm determined to make it more than 2lb!!!!!

x

You're sure to have a big loss next week xxx a loss is a loss

Back