Week 6 WI

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
Hey Gorgeous girlies (and beautiful boyies, if there's any reading)

Weighed in today and lost another 6lb, so that's 3 and a half stone in 6 weeks. I'm so pleased. I really heart LT with all my being.

I've been a tad poorly. Dreadful pains under my ribs and across the front of my stomach started on Friday. I carried on, trying to ignore as I thought maybe it was my organs adjusting after being squashed for so long. I thought this as my back has been agony and was told it was my spine adjusting to the different distribution of weight. The poor spine has been carrying sooooo much weight for so long it must be knackered and bent. I don't have the excuse of being 'big boned' as my bones are little and struggle so much carry my vast mass. ANYHOOOOOOO, get to the point woman! I contacted this horrible stomach virus bacteria thingy when in hospital 18 months ago (typical go into hospital for a routine quicky op and come out half dying) and it's come back again! Apparently it happens.

I'm on so many pills I rattle when I jump up and down. It's not getting me down though, I'm carrying on as normal and praying it pees off soon. My Doctor was shocked at my weight loss when she saw me, she said I was beautiful, awww bless her, she'd no specs on. She is all for LT and said if it works and I'm happy then go for it. That was a relief as I was a tad ummm about telling her. No one is 100% sure whether my meds will affect ketosis or my weight loss but I don't care as my health is number one priority and I need rid of the pain. I'm staying on LT and I'll see what happens.

Thanks for reading another pile of poo ramble from me. You're all brilliant!

X

ah hun congrats on your weight loss its a brilliant result. i think you are brilliant for staying on the lipotrim wen your so poorly. get loads of sleep and rest and hopefully your chemist in your pockets will make you better.

good luck and let us know how your doing. you're so right you health is the most important thing just listen to your body and if needs be come off lipotrim and do the refeeding. hopefully it wont come to that. :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Well done on a fab three and a half stone loss. You must be so pleased with that. It must also be a relief that the doctor approves of your doing lipotrim. The infection sounds really nasty. Hope there are no side effects from not taking food with the meds. Look after your health is your no 1 priority. Even though you are poorly just now, you must still be so chuffed at what you have achieved in a few weeks. Take care.

oh no bets x
sorry your not too clever hun(and that your ill too,lol) ;p

great loss again this week.
fantastic that your doc noticed and complimented you and was supportive of lipotrim.
my nurse just said "we only approve of healthy diet and exercise",stuck up mare!
anyway,feel better soon and take it easy xx

Hi,
very well done to you and so sorry you are feeling unwell.
Delighted you have the support of your doc, I too was hesitant in telling mine, shouldn't have been she was, as always very supportive and delighted in how I had changed.
Wishing you a speedy recovery and a great week.
Doirin

ah hun congrats on your weight loss its a brilliant result. i think you are brilliant for staying on the lipotrim wen your so poorly. get loads of sleep and rest and hopefully your chemist in your pockets will make you better.

good luck and let us know how your doing. you're so right you health is the most important thing just listen to your body and if needs be come off lipotrim and do the refeeding. hopefully it wont come to that. :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Awww thank you Anne-Marie, you're so kind :) I tend to get on with things when I'm feeling a bit off as if I lay and feel sorry for meself I tend to get worse! I'm still bouncing about as it takes my mind of things.

Thanks again sweetie for you kind words X

Well done on a fab three and a half stone loss. You must be so pleased with that. It must also be a relief that the doctor approves of your doing lipotrim. The infection sounds really nasty. Hope there are no side effects from not taking food with the meds. Look after your health is your no 1 priority. Even though you are poorly just now, you must still be so chuffed at what you have achieved in a few weeks. Take care.

Awww thank you Molly, your kind words mean a lot to me.

I'm over the moon with my losses and LT. I bloody adore the stuff!

Yeah I was thinking that - They usually tell you to eat before meds. I've been taking them with my shakes, no side effects so far, although I'll apparently be on them a few weeks then blood tests, so we'll see how it goes. Yeah my Doc was so lovely, in fact I think she might try LT herself!

Thanks again Molly X

aww betsy firstly i`m sorry your not feeling well hun and i hope that your soon feeling better xx
secondly WOW what a fantastic weight loss you must be sooo proud of yourself ,you are an inspiration to us all by sticking to lt whilst being poorly, and you are so right your health must come first no matter what.
what a great dr you have to iv avoided going to my dr as im afraid of what he`d say about me being on lt( i`m just a wimp lol0
but big congrats to u hun and hope your feeling better soon xxxx

oh no bets x
sorry your not too clever hun(and that your ill too,lol) ;p

great loss again this week.
fantastic that your doc noticed and complimented you and was supportive of lipotrim.
my nurse just said "we only approve of healthy diet and exercise",stuck up mare!
anyway,feel better soon and take it easy xx

Hahahaha! Trust you to give me kindness and insult me in the same sentence!

Yeah stuck up nurse, why would someone not approve of something that changes peoples' lives for the better, silly woman. My Doc struggles with her weight so she knows the scores on the doors. She feels my pain and suffering, she knows what it is like to be a Chubby McChubbersome!

Thanks darlin, even though you insulted me when I'm sooooooooooooo ill :p X *weeps* Day ruined.

Hi,
very well done to you and so sorry you are feeling unwell.
Delighted you have the support of your doc, I too was hesitant in telling mine, shouldn't have been she was, as always very supportive and delighted in how I had changed.
Wishing you a speedy recovery and a great week.
Doirin

Thank you so much Doirin! Doesn't it make such a difference to know you have the support of the Doc! It was a relief as I was dreading it the whole way to the surgery in the car. My tummy was actually flipping with nerves, and I usually don't give two hoots what anyone thinks of me but I love my Doc and her opinion so matters.

Thanks again Doirin! X

aww betsy firstly i`m sorry your not feeling well hun and i hope that your soon feeling better xx
secondly WOW what a fantastic weight loss you must be sooo proud of yourself ,you are an inspiration to us all by sticking to lt whilst being poorly, and you are so right your health must come first no matter what.
what a great dr you have to iv avoided going to my dr as im afraid of what he`d say about me being on lt( i`m just a wimp lol0
but big congrats to u hun and hope your feeling better soon xxxx

Awww thank you so much Claire for your kind words.

Maybe you'll be shocked, maybe your Doc will see how much weight you've lost and how fabulous you look and think Hmmm, LT can't be that bad if it produces those kind of results! I don't understand as I thought LT was originally recommended by Doctors? Maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks again Claire! X

Your losses have been brilliant my darling.
Very proud of you!!!!
Keep it going wooohooooo :banana dancer:

Get well soon babes!!

Betsyyyyyyyyyy!!!

You're my hero!! Can't believe how much you're losing!!! That's a crazy brilliant amount and you are queen of LT, the world, the universe etc etc!

Really sorry you've been unwell and are in pain :-( It's good that you've got the meds you need but still a total pain (no pun intended....well maybe a bit) that you have to be on them. Hope they sort out the nasty bacteria thing asap.

I reallllly admire your determination and positivity hunny bunch! Even when you're poorly you're still LT-ing it to the max and can still be your usual funny, humble self. I bet you do look absoflippinglutely beautiful and what's more you're absoflippinglutely beautiful inside too!!

Congrats and hope you feel better soon

Big hugs and labrador style wet licks!

Luce xx

Well done on the weight loss! That's fantastic in just six weeks!! :)

Sorry to hear you're not well (going to hospital scares me exactly for that reason! Meep!), I hope you feel much better soon & that it doesn't interfere with LT.

Good luck!!

Hannah

Firstly, congratulations on such an amzing loss -this week and in total.

Secondly. I am sooo jealous LMAO

Thirdly -hope ya feel better soon woman. HUGS!!

Back