Week 6 WI

Niamh

7lbs this week!:eek: 3 stone gone :eek: Am over a third of way to goal weight. Am lovin this diet.

Had my nephews first communion on Sat. Big party on the day at my sisters house not to mention had to do all the prep(food) on Fri. Stuck to TFR 100% while all around me were eating drinking and being merry lol. So I am looking at that 7lbs as my reward for being good!!!!

Niamh xxx

:wow: Well done you its a fab feeling isn`t it.

Keep up the great work.

Woweeee thats blooming brilliant, way to go you....and a huge pat on the back for sticking with it at the party........well done x

Well done Niamh, another huge loss!! How are you doing that? Wish I could.

Well done for staying 100% during the party too, I know it's hard but so worth it. You're doing brilliantly, you will be at goal in no time.

Hi all, thanks for your replies.

Bev, have no clue how I am doing it lol. I have a lot of weight to lose. Nearly 9 stone in total to get to my ideal weight of 10 stone. Only thing is I ate so much crap before started LT and take-aways etc. I am so much more active since weight started to come off. At the party on Sat I ran around with the kids and jumping on the trampoline etc. I know though I will have to prepare for the week I will lose only 1lb or sts. Hopefully not for another while though :D:D:D

Niamh xxx

Absolutely fantastic Niamh, you are doing amazingly well girl xxxxxxxxx

Back