lin123

I have now completed 6 weeks, I have lost just short of 2.5 stone,

Week 1 - 13lb
Week 2 - 6 lb
Week 3 - 4 lb
Week 4 - 3 lb
Week 5 - 4 lb
Week 6 - 4 lb

I am very happy as I am very naughty and have a couple of Bacardi and diet cokes at the weekend, i am going to give alcohol as miss from this point as I know it's dangerous :) x

I have another 2 stone to go, I hope these results help the new starters as I know how tough it is at the beginning :)

Absolutely brilliant!! Well done, you should be so proud of yourself :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow, you are doing so well! A real inspiration!

Wow that's Brill....can I be cheeky an ask ur start weight x

That's amazing..I'm in my first week and first weigh in tonight..*Nervous*.. Can I ask we're you on SS the whole time?

That's amazing..I'm in my first week and first weigh in tonight..*Nervous*.. Can I ask we're you on SS the whole time?

Hiya, yes I did ss for all of it, I've just completed week 12 and am very happy to say that in 12 weeks I have lost 4 stone, I'm a happy size 12 now and am back on food this week working it slowly up back to normal, good luck to all this diet it amazing :)

Hi, i was just wondering what your stats are if you don't mind me asking.
Your losses are amazing!!!
I'm going in holiday in 10 days and get married in 14 weeks. I'd love to have lost 1.5 stone in time for the wedding and am looking for a quick loss diet that works.

Thanks
Kate. X

Hi, i was just wondering what your stats are if you don't mind me asking.
Your losses are amazing!!!
I'm going in holiday in 10 days and get married in 14 weeks. I'd love to have lost 1.5 stone in time for the wedding and am looking for a quick loss diet that works.

Thanks
Kate. X

Hi mrsbtb you will have no problem with 1.5 stone on average people lose a stone a month but the first month is usually more, there is no way this diet can't work, it's tough to do but results are fab, good luck :)

Back