Week 7 weigh in and ..............

LizzyT

another 4lb gone :D

2 and a half stone in 7 weeks, now thats not bad is it :D:D:D:D:D

x

Wow fantastic - keep going girl!!

That's fantastic, well done you! x

Brilliant, you must be so pleased :D:D

well done sunshine.... carry on doing what you are doing and you will soon be at target weight. Are the clothes hanging now?

Much love

Thembie

Lizzy thats great , I'm wondering what i'll lose in 7-8 weeks and its given me an idea , be more than happy with that in that time !

Well done, that's fantastic. I've got some catching up to do ! Any advice on not drinking at the weekend? I'm fine in the week but come Friday and Saturday I crave a glass then a bottle then another!!!!

Fantastic hun way to go !!!!!!!!!

Thats great hun. Well done. :D xxx

Well done, that's fantastic. I've got some catching up to do ! Any advice on not drinking at the weekend? I'm fine in the week but come Friday and Saturday I crave a glass then a bottle then another!!!!

I found it really hard last weekend when we had friends round and they were all drinking (and eating the curry and chilli which I had to make!), but I was on such a high from the positive comments I got from everyone that after a while I was not that bothered :D

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and support it means a lot x

try drinking your water from a wine glass in social settings.. :D daft as it sounds I like to do this cos a) stops people asking why I'm not drinking wine, (think they assume it's vodka LOL!), and b) it acts like a psychological aid - kinda like smokers handling lollipops etc in their hands when giving up smoking...

I know it's not the same thing, but goes halfway there to relieve some of the craving/temptation! :D

Back