Week 7: Weigh In

lunar jim

Gold Member
Another 5lbs gone :D Official WI this week too.

Also, I haven't measured myself for a while, so I did that earlier and I've lost a total of 34" since I started the diet; 8" from my waist!

I'm over the moon :D

I treat myself to some Mix A Mousse this week, not tried that before...

Wow that is so good Jim!

I couldnt help but say bless in my head when you said you're treating yourself to mixamousse - the things that make us happy on this diet hey! Congratulations 8 inches off is fantastic x

Woohoo well done, I didn't have mixamousse until later on on my journey and I love it now, especially the choc mint one.... Keep up the good work you are doing good....

Well done Jim, fantastic loss, you'll be in those 36" jeans before you know it x

Wow that is so good Jim!

I couldnt help but say bless in my head when you said you're treating yourself to mixamousse - the things that make us happy on this diet hey! Congratulations 8 inches off is fantastic x

Thanks Unreal! Yeah, it is funny what keep us going isn't it? Little things :D

Woohoo well done, I didn't have mixamousse until later on on my journey and I love it now, especially the choc mint one.... Keep up the good work you are doing good....

Mmmm, I've got some Choc Mint I think. I was going to make a banoffee mouse: half banana, half toffee&walnut...

Woohooo! You are doing so well! You'll love mixamousse - it makes me feel really full! I especially love toffee+walnut, butterscotch and choc mint......mmmmm might have one for tea!

Wow! You're over half way well done!

Back