Week 7 weigh in

soon2Byummymummy!

Silver Member
Hey guys weighed in two days early have lost only 1.5 lbs but this is because I've been doing a mini refeed since yesterday morning as I am having a two day break today and tomorrow. It's my friends 30th birthday bash fancy dress and my goal was to be two stone lighter for it and iam!!:D officially I have lost 3 stone since last July!!:) I have finished march challenge 3.5 lb short but it'll do:p be straight back on plan from Monday but really going to enjoy the party tonight I haven't been out since november and have never been fancy dress before never had the confidence:)

Last edited:
Its still a loss and whilst on refeed too! That to me is excellent!! Have fun at your party. I can empathise with the fancy dress dilema. I have always hated fancy dress as my options were always so limited. But this time I'm gonna be slim for my hen do in September and I am sure there will be some fancy dress going on whether i like it or not!!

Have fun!!!!

super jo x
still going strong.well done.
must've felt great getting the compliments.
glad you enjoyed yourself.what did you dress as?
i couldn't stick doing my restart.kept thinking of how long i'd have to do it all again for and i couldn't face it.i admire you for managing to get back on it.takes some doing hun x
i've joined slimming world again.got my weigh ins on tuesday mornings.wish me luck :)

Hi jo went as a pirate with OH as captain jack sparrow!:) it is very hard to get back on tfr I only managed it cause of planning for functions got hen do and a wedding now in a month so that will keep me going!:D good luck with slimming world Hun you know what suits you check in once in a while though won't you xx:)

What is your plan for a 'mini refeed'?

It's just that I am going to stay with family from Good Fri til Monday and I'm gonna get it in the neck when they see I'm still on LT cos I told them I had finished (which I had, but started again), but I don't know whether to stick to my guns and just say I'M NOT EATING or do some kind of refeed but I'm scared cos there will be ALOT of food on Easter weekend:rolleyes:.

I've never stopped halfway through LT before so wouldn't know what to expect.

Back