Week 7 weigh in...

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
.... and I lost 4lb so that's 33lbs gone for good :D

Am really happy with it - it'll soon all be gone :rotflmao:

Thanks BL - it's falling off us thick and fast now isn't it ==== seems amazing that we only started this 7 weeks ago when you look how far we'v come and how much we've lost :D

I know!!! Its the best thing I ever have done. Honestly. I expected my little ladybird on my tracker would take ages to go - but she's cruising!! I do love these tickers....great little motivational tools for me. I have just 7 pounds to lose to get below needing to lose 100 pounds. I cannot wait for that. For years, the thought of losing 100 pounds (or more as it went) was SOOOO daunting, it was a pshycological lock on my mind and motivation. Froze me in my tracks. So, soon to be past that - then I will really start to believe anything is possible! That will be amazing.

Its a great trip so far Katie!! :)

Thanks BL - it's falling off us thick and fast now isn't it ==== seems amazing that we only started this 7 weeks ago when you look how far we'v come and how much we've lost :D

Congratulations on a fab loss this week:):):) I'm so pleased for you!!!

I know!!! Its the best thing I ever have done. Honestly. I expected my little ladybird on my tracker would take ages to go - but she's cruising!! I do love these tickers....great little motivational tools for me. I have just 7 pounds to lose to get below needing to lose 100 pounds. I cannot wait for that. For years, the thought of losing 100 pounds (or more as it went) was SOOOO daunting, it was a pshycological lock on my mind and motivation. Froze me in my tracks. So, soon to be past that - then I will really start to believe anything is possible! That will be amazing.

Its a great trip so far Katie!! :)

It was lovely to read this thread:):):) I hope lots of newbies on any of the diets read this. It's great to read about the wonders of VLCD's and how great they make you feel about yourself from those who are on their journeys. I love the positive posts they are inspiring and encouraging to everyone around.

You ladies are true stars:)

Tracey
x

Well done Katie!! 33lbs in 7 weeks that is just amazing isnt it! another 2lbs and you have done 2 and a half stone. :D very proud! keep it going xxxxxxx

well done katie, youve done so amazingly well so far - keep up the good work :)

Cheers everyone, got to say that I'm totally made up with my losses --- and I'm lovin all of you for being so lovely xxx

Back