Week 7 WI....

Naya19

..doing it!
Heloooo :wavey:

I hope everyone is doing good (inspite of the crappy weather!!)

I had my week 7 WI today and I have lost 2.5lbs which i am :cool: with. I just worked out that i am now 12stones and half a pound :woohoo: which means im half a pound away from loosing 2 stones in 7 weeks :banana dancer: holy crap, im soooo chuffed!!! I never would of thought that this was possible and thank the heavens for this support forum otherwise i would've gone flippin mental going through this alone and more than likely quit :gen126:

Thankfully that rude person that i saw last week wasnt at the chemist :D although i did go there ready for a "polite" verbal smack-down if she acted the same :asskick: thanks to everyones advice the other day :thankyou:

This week i did what she had advised :rolleyes: and drank 1ltr more than my usual 5lts of water :eek: (excluding water for shakes and coffee/tea) and in all honesty i felt extremely bloated and uncomfortable this week and lacked energy :(

So i am going to drink less water 4.5ltrs max and see if/how that makes a difference next week :)

Onwards and downwards!!! If ya know what i mean :flirt2:

Bring on Week 8 :cool:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxxx

Hi,
congrats on the weight loss, you must be delighted to get to nearly 2 stone down, well done. 4.5 ltrs is the max they say you should drink on this so you should do so well and hopefully not feel so bloated. Best of luck.
Doirin

Thanks guys :D

Thats soo true about the water so why the flippin eck did she say i should drink MORE!!! :rolleyes:

Soooo ive got 2.5stones to go!!! :eek:

P.s im having trouble with Private Messages, when i try to send a reply to someone i get this message:

"someone has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove them from the recipient list and send the message again"

Which is weird coz i only just got a message from them! Ive tried to re-send my reply a couple of times and i get the same message.

Hmmmm???

Lei xxxx

Well done on your loss! I think maybe you were having bit too much water (and you won't hear me say THAT often! ;)) !!

Why don't you ask about your pm problem on the tech support forum - someone there will help you I'm sure.

Keep up the good work xx

well done :D

Congrats Leinaya thats brilliant, glad that snotty woman wasnt there this week because its horrible when people try to ruin your weigh in day because thats the day of the week we all look forward too (well i do lol).

Ooooh leinaya I remember you put a thread on callanetics? Have you tried it yet, I got my dvd off ebay and book off amazon, and I think it looks a lot easier than it actually is, the one at the start with the 100 reps on the arms kill and as for the stomach crunches their very hard too. Im hoping when I lose some more weight I find it easier lol. The results look good though dont they?

Congrats on the loss and glad you had a more enjoyable weigh in this week!

Hiya :)

JanD - Haha!! Most of my days consisted of me drinking almost every 20 mins :eek: here's to me spending LESS time in the loo eh! :sick0019:

JustForMe and Oops - thanks for your support :cool: :wavey:

j-lo_00b - I very much look forward to my WI days especially because ive kept doing LT a secret from everyone except one
close friend who has been soo damn supportive bless her!

Ahhhh Callanetics....well ive only completed the dvd a couple of times and wow yes it does look easier that it feels!!! Even just the warm ups do me in :eek: but i do feel that i am more flexible as a result even after only doing it a few times :)

The "behind and hip" exercises i have difficulty with, i find it hard holding my leg up let alone rolling the hip forward and moving it up half an inch!!! But its all about what you can do at the time and work towards getting better at your own pace :character00115:

The part in the dvd where u see pics of someones improvement its bloomin AMAZING!!! :wow:

That reminds me that i should do the dvd today!!! :D

Let me know how u get on with it hun, nice to know im not alone in my callanetics journey :cool: I just hope i can stick to it!!!

MiniB - thanks i did, its all going in the right direction so im happy :D :talk017:

Lei xxx

Hi Leinaya

Hehe I know what you mean with those behind exercise (she makes me laugh every time she says behind lol), well ive done the video only 3 times so I need a kick up the butt. I cant do all the repeititions just yet, im just not much of a ragdoll as she explains it. I am going to percivere with it though and hopefully like you I will improve my flexibility, I got a wii fit the other day so been having fun on that, but now my arm hurts from being a bit aggressive on wii sports lol.

But hopefully after some more sessions we will be like the pros on the video! :)
Jodie xx

:giggle: the way she says "behind" and "ragdoll" haha!
I'd be happy to just have the flexibility of her mother wow thats impressive!!!

Wii fit is soo much fun i love doing the hoola hoop :D good thing no one actually witnesses me doing it tho :eek: coz i look soo goofy!! It kinda makes me feel like a teen again haha!

Lei xxx

Hey Leinaya,

Well done!

Thanks for the reminder about the Wii. We got one at Xmas with the fit board. I think I got on it 3-4 times over the holiday and it kept telling me I was more over weight each time! I am now less than I was then but might leave it another week before I get it back out again! My son breaks up from school in 3 weeks and he loves it so thats something to do during the wet days in the summer!

Back