Week 8 Weigh in.....

Fireater

So here I am at the end of week 8!!... can't believe I have made it this far to be honest. Another 2lbs down! I never thought I would be so happy to own a wardrobe full of clothes that don't fit me!!! Another 2lbs and I will have lost 3 stone since starting on the 27th July. I can't wait to start on the next stone and see where I can be by Xmas. :)

Hi that's awesome!! 3 stone in 8 weeks. Have you lost steadily out of interest, or have you had some weeks where you have lost more? Well done- nearly through week 3 and have been an angel but it is hard!!!!! X

Hi 'wheroclaire', I lost lots in the first week as most do and then I have had a couple of weeks where I have lost around the 2/3lb mark. The positive thing is that I have lost every week and that's what i'm focused on. It is hard and although some say it gets easier with time i'm not convinced - although the shake routine has become second nature some days are just tougher than others, it's about distracting yourself so you don't give in. Good luck!

Back