Week 8 WI

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
And I've lost 4lbs! :D Why oh why do I wish it were more?! I'm so impatient to loss all this weight.:p

Let me be the first to say.....
Congratulations!!!​
:happy096:​

I too wish that weight loss was as easy as :dooney: IYKWIM!

oh my god, 4lbs is amazing hun!!!!!!!
There are a lot of people that would cry out for a loss like that (me included at the moment!)...
Keep up the good work hun!
xxxx

Well done - that's a great loss despite you wanting to lose more! I know what you mean though, we'd all like losses of 6-7lbs a week every week but for most of us this just isn't likely. Keep up the wonderful work:)

4lbs is a brilliant loss-I wish I could remember the last time I ever lost that much in a week! I know that with this diet it doesn't seem like much sometimes, but you couldn't do it on any other diet. Just remember-it probably took you a long time to put the weight on-this diet is quicker than most at getting it off again. With losses like that you'll soon get there. Mine seems a bit like a scenic route at the moment despite being 100%, but I'll get there in the end-just a bit slower.

Aww hun, we all want more than we get lol! Remember the 'average' weight loss on cd is a stone a month which is roughly 3 1/2 pounds a week so you are still above average :)

So well done for your loss, each and every pound lost counts towards your goal xx

4lbs is fab, keep doing what you're doing and you'll be at goal in no time!

Oohhh, I just realised that I've moved from obese to overweight!!!

It's just getting better and better for you girl!!!:D

Back