• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WEEK 9 WI

CAZ72

Silver Member
Had WI today only lost 3lbs again,but saying that, ive now hit the 3stone lost goal....YIPEEEE!!!! :D:D:D 3 stones 2lb to be exact,still got a long way to go...but hay with you guys here for support it makes it so much more bearable...so thanks:hug99: Caz xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well done!!!! im hittin my week nine tomor wil an 8 month gap between wk and 9...im nervous haha!!

CAZ72

Silver Member
Thanks guys.... hope it goes well on your wk 9 WI blondie,im sure it will,good luck!!! caz xx

Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!
3 stone is amazing well done!! Cant wait to get to that point myself! Well done missus, you should be very proud of yourself x

Thats FANTASTIC hun
Wow I bet people are noticing all the time now
You Go Girl!!!!
Niki
x

3 Stone is fantatic Carmel you are really doing amazing. Good luck for next week. :D

Well done hun hope my wi is as good tomorrow xx

CAZ72

Silver Member
Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone...Caz xx

wtg mate :) :talk017:
Tis' brilliant just how well you are doing, literally shrinking before our eyes :):D

Keep it up and fingers crossed for no rain so we can walk!!! LOL

CAZ72

Silver Member
No walking to school for me today JJ is sick.... thanx for msg xx

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!! Thats brilliant -I'm so pleased for you..and its just given me a boost to keep strong too..on day 1 (again lol) and feel raring to go now.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

well done caz 3st wow its seems so far away for me but I will get there
keep up the good work
xx Sharron

CAZ72

Silver Member
:thankyou:Everyone for all the lovely msgs....Im glad your feeling strong again BlackRose,good luck with your restart!!! its great to have you back:D:D:D Caz xx