Week 9

Budkin

Hi All
I've re-named my weeks, it struck me that i've really only made progress since my restart in January.so i am now on week 9
and have lost 5lbs this week....YAHOO.... 2 Stone gone and i'm finally in the 11's!!! i haven't been here since my son was born 8 years ago:) :)
Sam

well done ! :)

That's fab well done :) x

Thanks Girls
looks like we're all heading in the right direction
Have a Great week
Sam:):)

Ooohhh, I can't WAIT to be in the 11s. Well done you. I'm getting so excited right now about losing another half a stone which will get back to my pre-preganancy weight and my son is now 7!!!! Kids are the ruin of us. LOL.

Hi Cate
I couldn't agree more!!! but we wouldn't be without them!!! you'll soon be there, i still can't believe it 32 lbs since january, shocking really!!!
Have a good week
Sam x

Budkin, that's fantastic. Stories like yours are so helpful to those of us who are struggling to keep on track. Good luck for next weigh in.

Hi Rosary,
Wow 10lbs in the first week, now that's a Great start!!! it does get a bit easier as time goes on. you'll just except that there is NO food, i think that it was week two, when i eventually i stopped going to the fridge to
see what i could have, stick with it and you'll soon be slim. just in time for Summer
Have a Great week
Sam:):):)

thats great news well done :) x

Thanks Chuck
You're going Great Guns!!! you haven't had a single week where you're lost less than 5lb
on any other diet that would have taken weeks,
Keep the momentum!!!!
Have a Great week
Sam

You are doing so well Budkin xx

Back