* week and feeling sorry for myself!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by lindsay88, 6 November 2010 Social URL.

1. lindsay88

lindsay88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover plan
    Hey all just a moan about being a woman really! Its that time of the month and i always get really bad pains, i just feel all bloated and sore :( i'm doing really well this week too SW wise and its so annoying! WI Tuesday evening so hopefully worse will be over by then and scales will be kind. My C says to drink lots of water so doing that. Also having a go at SW pizza tonight so i can eat but still be on plan

Just wondered how everyone else deals with * week? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nannyto9

nannyto9 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hey Lindsay sorry to hear you are feeling down. Unfortunatly as a women we all go through these moments.Some get it worse than others.

I had a hysterectomy 10yrs ago but still get a bit down once a month and so need that comfort food. I tend to stay on green days when I am like this as I find the food more filling on these days.

Hope your feeling better soon and back on form but if you do slip dont beat yourself up about it just draw a line under it and carry on thats what I do and so far its working. xx

4. clairex

clairex Silver Member

Not very well usually! Lots of stodgy green days - and a few curly wurlys and chocolate buttons! Ooh let me know how you get on with the sw pizza, been curious about that for a while! :) Snuggle up with some options hot chocolate on the sofa, and feel sorry for yourself! You're allowed lol:) Hope you feel better soon hun! xxxx

5. lindsay88

lindsay88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover plan
    thanks ladies :) xx

6. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

I find green days helpful and makes me stay on track with the carbs. But also drinking loads of fluid helps as well :)

7. chris_s

chris_s Less of a man each day

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.13%)
    Diet:
    sw
    I often think I go through * week

I get the mood swings, bloatedness and generally feeling blurgh.

Started having options drinks and small choc treats. Also drink more water and force myself to go for walks. Early nights with a good film help too.

8. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am worried about you now Chris lol !!!! Not satisfied with man flu you have star week as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. lindsay88

lindsay88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover plan
    lol thanks xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.