Week one complete.

losit

Hi,

Just back from week one weigh in and lost 8lbs. I know that's good in logic but I was hoping for a higher number given it's my first week. :sigh:

I have to be positive I know, and 8 is really good, it's just my sttitude but i;m working on that.:eek:

They couldn't offer me any help with regard my severe acid but I have phoned Lipotrim and they suggested watering down the shakes more. I just had a chocolate shake with 400mls of water and it didn't seem as strong.

They are getting back to me to let me know if I can take any over the counter antacids.

So, onwards and upwards.;)

That's fantastic weight loss hun you should feel really proud. I lost 6 in my first week and felt exactly the same as when I last did tfr I lost 9 in my first week. It's all coming off and like everyone says on here on ww or SW you'd have lost no where near that. Keep positive and focus on next week only 8 to go till you lose a full stone!!!
Well done xx

That is brilliant, nearly out of the 13's already:)

Really well done losit! :) Same as my first week loss all those months ago. You should be pleased and proud of yourself. :)

Back