• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week one photos :)

Attachments

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Wow you look amazing - whether the corset pulls you in or not! x

Your boobs will disappear, believe me! I was a 36FF and now a 36D. Give it some time and you will see the results, good luck.
Emma x

Wow Goth!!! Corset or not, you can really see the difference!!

Hope that gives you the incentive to carry on hun x x

You look great and year i love your corset too.

lydiaxx

Goth, you look great, keep it up!! I have the same boob problem but they'll go after a while, in the meantime loads of arm/shoulder/back weights...fun (insert note of sarcasm here)!! xxx

Hi sweetheart, just came upstairs to use the 'proper' computer and had a look at your photo....OMG you look amazing, wicked actually! Does your hubby like the corsetry? I've got a La Perla basque (which I haven't worn in a while....but I will!) and my OH gets a little bit out of control when I wear it! I was a bit naughty a few years back TBH, I threw a party and specified 'black-tie' so all the women turned up in long dresses and I wore the basque and skinny black velvet jeans! Haven't ever had so much attention from the opposite sex as I did that night !
Must find a photo!

LOL Sandra he loves them

I always wear them when I go out, its my kind of goth uniform if you like

I have a couple of leather ones and a few in different colours, I prefer the underbust ones as my boobs are so bloody big they look daft in the over bust ones

They do get you plenty of attention though, definately a make you feel better kind of outfit!

A long time back I used to make ball gowns, bridesmaid's dresses etc, I used to be able to bone a bodice to create a fabulous waistline and cleavage even if the wearer didn't have one to start with! Each bodice comprised of over 40 pieces.

OMG just reread my post my husband has fun LACING me in it NOT LA-ING me in it

oh well yeah maybe a bit of fun both ways hahahahahah
I did notice that, and thought you had not put in a "y" lol
Thanks for clearing that up!! x x x

wow u look so different, well done x