week one weigh in

leanne165

hi i had my first weigh in today lost 9 and half pound very pleased ..... becausee i dint cheat onceee ... is that the worst out the way now guysss the firsttt weekk xxxx feels like its getting better :D

congrats hun x

great first week.
some ppl find it does get easier but some do still struggle the first few weeks.
fingers crossed it's easier for you from now on x

Well done! You will be feeling better so the weeks will be easier. Just keep busy.

Well done, that's great!

I personally found it easier after the first week, though, I reckon it takes about three weeks to settle into things, still, not too far until then & that loss is definitely worth persevering for, eh? Good luck for your next week! :)

Hannah

Thats great hun! Well done!! It just goes to show that all the hard work is worth it! Whooohooo

well done i lost 7lbs in my first week ! amazed! never had such a large weight loss! would have took me 4 weeks at weight watchers!!!! well done again;)

well done hun! its a great boost your first weigh in isnt it i jumped up an down at mine and didnt lose as much as you! it will get easier especially after week 3. but your weigh in's will keep you motivated an in between them come on here for some motivation.

Fab result. Good for you. Keep up the good work and keep sipping water as it really helps.

Back