week two weigh in tonight

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by loulouh79, 5 September 2007 Social URL.

1. loulouh79

loulouh79 Member

lighter life
    Hi all.

Well it's my week two weigh in tonight. Fingers and chubby toes crossed. Hoping for a 4lb loss but all losses will do.

Wish me luck and i'll update on my return

L x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loulouh79

loulouh79 Member

lighter life
    2nd week loss was 4lbs

I was right, weight loss was 4lbs last night.

I may start being a bit more active, other members in the group are losing 5-6lbs. one lady lost 15lbs in her first week in my group i mean 15lbs thats amazing!

I chuffed with 4lbs and am starting to feel a difference in my clothes now.

woo hoo!!!!!:)

L x
  4. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi LouLou
    You must be chuffed to bits - that is an absolutely great loss. How much water do you drink? Try upping it as I believe that can up the weight loss
  5. loulouh79

loulouh79 Member

lighter life
    actually this past week i think i didn't quite meet the all important 4 litres each day. So i am determined to do the whole 4 plus more for next weeks weigh in.

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

9 lbs in two weeks is great - well done you!!!!:party0011:
  7. loulouh79

loulouh79 Member

lighter life
    arrh thanks DQ.

really hoping for that 4lbs again next week then it will be a WHOLE stone in 3 weeks.

oh that would be littler ol' me jumping for joy

thanks for the encouragement guys
  8. loulouh79

loulouh79 Member

lighter life
    opps well nearly - all but 1lb ha ha ha
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.