Week two weigh in

lisaloooo

Well another week has passed and I am up to a total loss of 17lbs :) I am over the moon.

Just off to do my measurements now to see how many inches. I was gobsmacked when I had lost 7 in the first week :eek:

wow well done, it can be pretty amazing how many inches you lose. I have lost 3st 3lbs and 38.5 inches. I reccommend doing your measurements as this can show you how much you have lost especially if you have a low weight loss one week.
It is such a great feeling and I am feeling absolutely fantastic too.......just like you Lisaloooo

:D :D :D

Thats a fantastic loss - well done :D

Good luck with the inches !

Lenny

Brilliant weight loss. well done!!! :)

congrats xx

WOOOOOOW :eek:

WELL DONE YOU! :p

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU GOT TO LOOSE?

ITS A GREAT START, MY FIRST WEEKS WEIGH IN IS TOMORROW & I CANT WAIT. ALTHOUGH I AM A RESTARTER I HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD SO WILL SEE WHAT GONE!

WELL DONE LISA
I AM ON DAY 3 OF CD!
IM SURE THE WEIGHT WILL FLY OFF AS WILL TIME, AND YOU WILL BE AT YOUR TARGET BEFORE YOU KNOW IT

weight.png

Well done Lisa!! you shouldnt look at the over all amount you have to loose(it seems too big to manage at times) just concerntrate on smaller amounts...ie what you want you first goal to be, what you want to weigh by easter etc.......

You are off to a flying start, the weight will drop off you hon, the road seems very rocky at times.....but it is so worth the results!

CD is the only diet I have ever done when i have actually believed that I could get to goal, with others it was just I will do it for a while and loose a bit..but I wont be able to get to goal(self sabotage I know) but CD gave me the belief that I could get to where I wanted to get to and be the person I want to be!!

Sorry didnt mean to waffle on so much!!!lol:p

Lou X

I totally agree with that comment. My target at the moment is to lose 2 stone by the end of Jan for my birthday so another 11lbs to go.

I agree this is the only diet I have ever felt I could get to target and hence why my ticker is for my target.

I have set myself lots of mini goals along the way and won't think of that final goal for a good few months :)

Well done Lisa, you must be thrilled.

Did you measure the inch loss? Any more inches? It's brilliant that you lost so many in your first week, I can't wait till I get started on this diet! You're already an inspiration!

Back