Week2 Weigh In

bigtosmall

Back from the chemist and have lost a great 7lb! So thats almost 2 stone in 2 weeks!!

I've no WI next Monday as I have to be in work but will be getting weighed on the Friday so here's hoping I can shed a load over the next week or so!!

Good luck to everyone else! :D:D

Thats fantastic....well done!!! Caz xx

Hi Bigtosmall, well done another half a stone, you must feel fantastic. We have a bank holiday here next Monday so I have to weigh in on Saturday, so a short week this week. Best of luck for the week and good luck at the next weigh in.
Doirin

Doirin- We had BH here yesterday so I decided to buy an extra day and go for Tuesday instead! I have always said a good loss is a great motivator!!!

well done on ur ace losses
xx

Back from the chemist and have lost a great 7lb! So thats almost 2 stone in 2 weeks!!

I've no WI next Monday as I have to be in work but will be getting weighed on the Friday so here's hoping I can shed a load over the next week or so!!

Good luck to everyone else! :D:D

Wow fab weight loss well done you- can't wait to see what you lose next time
good luck x :):)

Well done, that's fantastic loss. Keep up the good work cos it's obviously working wonders!

You are doing brilliantly, well done!

Aww thats marvellous!! Keep up the good work.

FAB losses - well done! x

Thanks all for the comments! Nice to get compliments! I'll keep you posted on how I get on next week. Like I say, it will be a long one as I'm not getting weighed until Friday.

congrats! That's brilliant weight loss. Well done.

Back