weekend blues ...

I ate fruit i.e a banana amd a bowl of cereal anything with carbs will knock u out hun.it can still be healthy though think sw :) jacket pot with beans no butter x

Ah lovely thanks. And just doing it the day before is enough is it. I really dont want to be ill when its my first break and I will have been looking forward to it for so long :)

I am so glad I am not the only one! I am actually starting to worry about how low I am getting at the weekends - this is my 4th weekend! and I am seriously considering just throwing in the towel!

Every weekend all my friends are out an about and I cant go! I mean I could but that would be game over! I have nicknamed this the anti-social diet! going out with my friends is such a huge part of my new life and I am starting to get resentful of all the things I am missing out on! also I am starting to be very short tempered!! I have a planned break next weekend but it just cant come soon enough! in the week I manage great! not a bother but the weekends are just torture!!!!!!!!!

Seriously starting to wonder if this is the diet for me! I had a crappy 2 lb loss this 2nd weigh in which hasnt helped at all I think its worth it if you get the results but I am just not feeling it today!

Mad ! I feel exactly the same ! I've been crying today cos I didn't go to fair and the carnival! I am also ravenous ! Much more than I have ever been since starting !

Please stick with it just till Thursday see what your loss is ? Or you will never know what would have happened . I think you will be surprised.

I'm truly thinking of JUDD so I can plan my up days for social events and going out but I wanna see what happens with this first .

Yes I feel low. Crap . A hermit . But it's all my fault !

Aww please stick with it. Im on my 4th weekend too and am goin to a friends house tonite to atempt an xfactor and singstar night sober ..... its gonna b hard but i aint throwin the towel in already. Just keep thinkin bout why u r doin this diet and yes the weekends are horrendous but how good do you feel in a Monday morning when uve succesfully got thru another one :)

Ladies stay strong!!!! I have sacrificed my future sis in laws hen nite tonite and u dont get more party animal than me lol.just focus on how **** ul feel tom if u drink n eat.plz stick with it xx

Lol shocking i know!!! Xx

I know how you s feel! Its a nightmare... I went out for tea and just ate a steak, thought that was a compromise! Drove too so drink, its depressing tho, not sure how long i can last on this! X x

I went to a fair this evening and watched the family tuck into hotdogs. I got p*ssed off and resentful, and then I saw a girl with the figure I want and it all went away! It's such an antisocial diet, but it works - and it's the only thing that works for me. I keep telling myself it isn't forever xx

I went to a fair this evening and watched the family tuck into hotdogs. I got p*ssed off and resentful, and then I saw a girl with the figure I want and it all went away! It's such an antisocial diet, but it works - and it's the only thing that works for me. I keep telling myself it isn't forever xx

We're all nearly there ladies!! Just thin,k we would all be nursing our hangovers now and be feeling crap!!

Ha ha my thiughts exactly! Id normally b suffering now but i feel funky fresh lol hows everyone getin on? X

Yay shabbs thats fab!! Do u get weighed tom hun? Xx

Dont mind me asking wots ure starting weight? I was 18.4 and lost 7lb was hoping for me but i know alot of people around tgat weight lost nearly a stone in first week!! Xx

I'm just eating my 1 poached egg on my 1 small piece of granary toast (started on step 3 due to BMI over 40 and on meds) and thinking I could do with another slice of toast to mop up the egg yolk!!!
on day 3 lasted longer than recent attempts. I think doing step 3 has really helped.
In ketosis yesterday so all good in the hood .... lol

Yay for ketosis!! Thata awesome and half the battle! Ooh yes runny egg yummy x

Jambro said:
I'm just eating my 1 poached egg on my 1 small piece of granary toast (started on step 3 due to BMI over 40 and on meds) and thinking I could do with another slice of toast to mop up the egg yolk!!!
on day 3 lasted longer than recent attempts. I think doing step 3 has really helped.
In ketosis yesterday so all good in the hood .... lol

oh my god i.d love an egg and bread!i m just on three shakes a day!
I lost 8 in my first wk and 3.5 this wk, it is good like but like we all say its the socializing that's the worst! X

oh my god i.d love an egg and bread!i m just on three shakes a day!
I lost 8 in my first wk and 3.5 this wk, it is good like but like we all say its the socializing that's the worst! X
I must admit... It has helped starting on step 3 I look forward to the small meals.
I just hope I have good losses. Well at 25st I better!!.. lol

Yes I am secretly hoping for a stone but just cant imagine losing that much!
How much is the average weekly weight lose on Cambridge Franbella X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shabbs i lost 13lb my first week which was amazing but then 4lbs on week 2 which i was a tad disappointed with but over 2 weeks that was 1stone 3lbs so i gave myself a good talking too. Theres no other diet where u cld do that. Will depend how much u have to loose. Good luck for 2moro. Uve been good so im sure u will find its been worth it :)

Hiya shabbs got yiur msg :))) i think average is 3 a week as they say stone a month on average hun xx

Back