Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weekend from hell

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Bernice, 7 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Well I'm so glad this weekend is out of the way..............Friday was my uncles funeral.........Saturday was a bonfire party and today Sunday is my Daughter's 30th birthday. In the past I would have completely blown the diet but this time I had my usual shakes and added a low carb/small meal at the appropriate time. I actually feel quite proud of myself but interestingly I also feel really bloated and full. Perhaps my stomach at long last has shrunk and will not allow me to over indulge!!!!! I am really, really looking forward to getting back to the diet tomorrow. xx:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mudbabe

mudbabe Fitness Freak!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry to hear you have had a tough weekend, but a huge well done for staying strong!

4. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry for your loss

Well done for staying strong

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.