weekend ss+ week ss

linznel

My OH has been on ss for three weeks and is great durin the week but at the weekend he finds it harder.
Rather than give up or go onto ss+ full ball - would it be too damaging if he ss during the week then on a saturday night had a ss+ meal.

I switch between to the 2 when I feel I need something to munch on and it's not done my weightlosses any harm, if anything my weightlosses seem to have gotten better since I've been doing that for some weird reason!:confused:

Thanks Kelly - he really wants a take away chicken tikka with green salad - trouble is it will be hard for me to resist.

It's alot better than giving in. I also add when I need to. ***BEST WISHES***

i had tandoori chicken tikka a couple of weeks ago (see signature) and it didn't affect my weight loss at all, so tell him that would be a fab thing to have... you normally get it with a little yoghurt dip to pour over salad and chicken which is also fine...

i really enjoyed it and would definately have it again...

There's a big difference between having a 'meal' and having a curry, and an even bigger difference to having a takeaway!
Would be much better to have something healthy, ideally from the higher plans - could even make a curry using yoghurt and spices for the sauce (think there's lots of good recipes on the 790 meal ideas thread)

I had tandoori chicken a few weeks ago as there is no sauce with it at all and it's only made with spices that you are allowed to have on ss+.
It didn't do me any harm at all and it was so yummy!:D

yep i agree kelly it's fabulous

whats the difference between having a meal and a curry???

would consider a curry as a meal, just wouldn't have poppadoms or naan

Or rice. Or sauce. Or starchy veg.
Was just suggesting that if you're effectively going to have protein-type-stuff marinated in spices you can do the same thing at home more healthily (and probably cheaply)without risking as much of a dent in your progress (just because some people haven't been affected doesn't mean the same will be true of everyone).
No, it's not quite the same, but that's kind of hte point.

Back