Weekends Always The Hardest :(

Sarahbabes

Had a rubbish weekend so far, all i can think about is food still being 100% i know it'll be worth it in the end but its the temptation :(

Anyone else find weekends hardest?

Sarah xx

Yea me too i end up eating chicken and am feeling guilty plus sunday i always cook roast dinner for my family so it will be worse tomorrow

Yes, not as busy sometimes on the weekend and not as set a routine. Plus, I tend to make a Sunday roast dinner for my family, as well.

Yes!!! Weekends used to be our eating out time! Always used to go shopping and then to Chinese or something :(

Am changing my mind, there will be no sundat roast 2moro my family have to suffer too cos of my diets, i know it selfish but am the Chef i decide.

Im lucky my husband has taken over the cooking here until i go on to re-feed :)

I like the cooking after the first week -- I'm like Sacred Silence in that I become a "feeder" when I am not an "eater".

But, my DH (who is doing South Beach and just announced that he lost 2.5 pounds to my 1.5) told me that when he gets half way to his goal -- and he thinks that'll be in two weeks -- that he is having a PIZZA NIGHT.

As, I have less to lose than he does and am not eating (SSing) and he is SB diet, and I will not be at my 1/2 way point in two weeks (I might be close). However, I have "cheat treat" lined up myself. My DD and I are planning to meet a friend of ours and her DD in London and we will all go to Harrold's for high tea. I plan on eating (in moderation), as it is a big treat for all of us (we have not seen each other in four years) and our little girls are only 10 and 11.

So, that may be a week without a loss -- but I will up my exercise and get right back on plan.

MM

Last edited:
I find weekends the hardest as well - use to always be our treat time - takaway, bottle of wine - not so romantic anymore him tucking in to his favourite curry and me sucking a shake through a straw - lol :rolleyes:

Ha :) i torture myself thinking about food driving home on a friday i still think about what takeaway i would have mmm :) But hey that's what got me there in the first place!

Sarah xx

Back