Weekends are Tough

Nats1482

Hi,

I started the discovery plan this week and feel good already, only thing is i am going away with my boyfriend for 2 nights. and i am afraid its going to throw me of because he just constantly wants to eat and i am afraid i will lose control of the plan. Does anyone else find weekends tough or is it just me.

Any advice for eating out or saving poinsts some way ?

Thanks in advance :)

Absolutely. I don't know about you but if I had my choice I would rather drink my points than eat them. Sunday to Thursday I save a couple everyday for the weekend, that way I don't feel like I have totally lost out but it does mean sacrificing. Unfortunately you have to do that. Especially when you only have a couple of stone to lose! I try to excersise twenty mins a day too, to earn more points :)

Few little tips, rice krispies are the lightest cereal, you could probably fit in an extra bowl of them a day to make you feel fuller for only 1.5 pts. Use low fat mayo instead of spread on sandwiches, spray oil. Sugar free squash. Half Spoon sugar instead of full. Skimmed milk. These tiny changes make the difference.

[hey thanks for your response. yes i think ur right it is going to be a sacrifice.. but i am never going shift the weight if i keep falling back on the weekend as an excuse to pig out !

what exercise would u do ? i walk 30/40 minutes a day would that earn me many points .

Back