Weekends!!!

Shazzabir

Gold Member
What am I doing!!!
I do so well in the week, then something changes at the weekend. I seem to lose all willpower and pig out!! How does everyone else cope?
I really need some advice, as it will be another gain 2moro on the scales. I suspect having wine has a lot to do with it, but it would be strange not to have a few glasses at the w/e.

I do excatly the same too - I try to burn as much as I can on sunday to help! My hardest thing to give up is crisps I love them to much and tend to let myself have some at the weekend.

good to know i'm not the only one!! i'm so disorganised at weekends cos i work longer hours and its all a bit unpredictable! unless i want to give up having a social life that is!!! considering changing my weigh day but dunno if thats really confusing...........xx

I was finding Saturdays very difficult- I work Monday to Friday, it was the one day of the week I wasn't exercising, and therefore I was home all day. So I've decided to go exercising (or at the very least leave the house!) on Saturdays to stop me staying in surrounded by food (I'm an awful boredom eater!).

I'm pleased I am not the only one :)

I struggle a lot at the weekends! I sometimes give in to temptation and share a takeaway on Friday or Saturday night. I keep it relatively healthy though and that seems to keep me on the straight and narrow. It's so tempting to eat loads though. I am trying to get out of this habit of 'treating' myself after a 'good week' by eating rubbish. I'm trying to get out of the habit of using food as a treat at all.

Ive struggled this weekend with an unexpected meal out at an Indian that also involved 3 courses and a bottle of wine not sure how to pull it back for weigh in Tuesday :-( xx

Back