Weeklies

Nomes

Gold Member
I know this has been discussed before but has anyone cut down on their weeklies to keep losing weight. 29 to 36 is the jump to maintain and I have not been losing as much as food diary and activity points would suggest.

I'm trying to cut down to 40 this week and see if saving 9 works. Anyone else doing this? Xx

i've never used more than 35pp as i heard in Europe the weekly points were on a scale and not everyone got 49pp

Hi Nomes. Are you still losing or have you stalled? If you are still losing then I would carry on as you are. You are more likely to stick to it if you are not depriving yourself :)

I agree, I think reducing weeklies is the last thing anyone should be doing... I'm still on a relatively high amount of points and I don't know how people do it without them. Life is for living not suffering for perfection

Weight loss is really slow and not reg so trying to reduce weeklies- trying to see how 40 a week affects things. How different is the European plan?

I was asked this morning if I was expecting!!!!!!! I just feel that the last stone is the hardest to shift and even tho I know I've come a long way 28lbs so far- the number 15 seems harder.

I know thAt some people will think that's not much but back pain is here at the moment and all I'm hearing is when I'm thinner it won't be as bad! Sorry for mini rant x

I know that some people will think that's not much but back pain is here at the moment and all I'm hearing is when I'm thinner it won't be as bad! Sorry for mini rant x

Ooooh I really hope you didn't think I was being mean with my comment :(:( I meant that as you're so close to your goal, and going by what you've already lost, the remaining weight usually takes ages to shift :):) There was a woman at my class the first time I went to WW, she had 7lb to lose. Her losses were literally -0.5, STS STS STS -0.5...

And hope your pain isn't stopping you from doing anything - and the whole weight thing is rubbish! Mine actually worsened with losing xx

Charlotte-Eve said:
Ooooh I really hope you didn't think I was being mean with my comment :(:( I meant that as you're so close to your goal, and going by what you've already lost, the remaining weight usually takes ages to shift :):) There was a woman at my class the first time I went to WW, she had 7lb to lose. Her losses were literally -0.5, STS STS STS -0.5...

And hope your pain isn't stopping you from doing anything - and the whole weight thing is rubbish! Mine actually worsened with losing xx

Ooh I didn't think you were being mean at all!!! I appreciate your support and was just ranting. Hate back pain and it's easy to forget how far you've come when you look at what's left to lose.

So thank you for your help xx

hope your weightloss speeds up a little for you it can be very frustrating, but if its coming off slowly then more likely to stay off youve done fab so far x

Thanks Mia- will get there eventually! Sometimes it feels like it's taking forever- certainly didn't take as long to put on ;)

Thanks Mia- will get there eventually! Sometimes it feels like it's taking forever- certainly didn't take as long to put on ;)

i bet it did take longer than its takeing to loose it mine crept on over years lol. just keep reminding yourself how far you have come. im as impatient as you are i just want the weight of and NOW lol x

Back