Weekly exercise meet up - Manchester area

ejgemmag

Afternoon all,
I was wondering if there was anyone who would be interested in joing me on my walks around salford quays and media city, I mostly do them on weekends but some week nights too and stop off at costa for a primo skinny latte (HEA of course!!).

Thought it woiuld be a good way to support each other if anyone sup for it..we (the mrs and I) want to start doing sale and chorlton water parks also

Give me a shout if interested

Em xoxo :)

ejgemmag said:
Afternoon all,
I was wondering if there was anyone who would be interested in joing me on my walks around salford quays and media city, I mostly do them on weekends but some week nights too and stop off at costa for a primo skinny latte (HEA of course!!).

Thought it woiuld be a good way to support each other if anyone sup for it..we (the mrs and I) want to start doing sale and chorlton water parks also

Give me a shout if interested

Em xoxo :)

:( I want to join but I'm too far away!! Damn damn!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:( I want to join but I'm too far away!! Damn damn!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

start your own in your area hun..maybe then we could end up doing a bi annual one where we all meet up somehwere for a natter??...and a walk ofcourse

Just bumping this again to se eif anyone might be interested, would be nice to have a new walk buddy or two

Just bumping this again to se eif anyone might be interested, would be nice to have a new walk buddy or two

I wouldn't mind doing this, I live near Salford Precinct but hoping to move to Chorlton in November...also I work at mediacity so that could work out well. I haven't been jogging in aaaaages though, I'm trying to build up my fitness in the gym first so I would have to take it very slowly!

Back