Weekly Propoints

nadiya

Hi all,
Just wondering how many of you use all of your weeklies and what kinda of weight losses you get ? do you exercise with it ?

Thanks

I use a lot of my weeklies and usually my activity points and I get average losses of 1-3 lbs a week, usually down at the 1-2 but the last couple of weeks I've sped up to between 2-3, though it will definitely be much less this week. I went through a phase of strictly not using them and I didn't get any better losses, in fact I was more likely to STS or lose 1/2-1. I only use them all if I'm going out at the weekend, but I use them generally for extra olive oil instead of frylight and real cheese and yoghurts not the low fat versions which works better for me. ( I was really shocked when I saw how much sugar they add to low fat yoghurt). I don't generally spend too many of them on chocolate/biscuits/crisps.

You don't have to use them much if you don't want but even eating 49 work of mars bars the plan is still a restricted diet and you should get loses if you are accurately pointing. If you are worried about using the weeklies perhaps increase your exercise to increase activity points and give yourself even more of a buffer against mistakes, deciding to consciously use and accurately track my weeklies involved me upping my exercise quite a bit and both those things seem to have combined to give me a boost.

Back