weekly syns

I think you have to let slimming world fit into your life style so that it becomes and feels natural. So i guess it depends what suits you best. I use mine weekly and if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to have a bottle of wine on a weekend

One thing i would say about weekly syns is that you do still need to count every single One you drink at the weekend. I have been guilty myself of just thinking i've got enough saved for tonight, not counting, and because i haven't been counting, i have made bad choices & gone over my weekly syns allowance.

kingleds said:
One thing i would say about weekly syns is that you do still need to count every single One you drink at the weekend. I have been guilty myself of just thinking i've got enough saved for tonight, not counting, and because i haven't been counting, i have made bad choices & gone over my weekly syns allowance.

I'm lucky in that respect as my WI is on a Saturday morning... Happy days!!

kingleds said:
My consultant is starting a new saturday morning group and i'm seriously considering swapping :)

I wish we had a sat morning group think it would be the best day and help the weekend be good but give you tome to sort out any extra syns lol!

I weigh in on a Monday and so if I save all my syns for the weekend I tend to gain (usually only half a lb) and I put it down to the fact that when I drink alcohol or eat 'synful' foods my body stores some of the fat as it's not used to the food. I always lose that and a lot more the following week but it's something that I only keep for special occassions :)

If I did it every weekend though I guess I would probably start losing as it's what my body's used to - don't like the gains though so will keep them for now and then :)

I wish we had a sat morning group think it would be the best day and help the weekend be good but give you tome to sort out any extra syns lol!

They're starting one in Cardiff soon, I'm tempted but know I would then just have the whole of Saturday off plan, maybe one for once I hit target. :)

It suits me as I work away a lot during the week so it's hard for me to commit to a mid week class because I can never get into a routine with work

I do miss my Saturday morning sleep ins however it gets me up and out of bed!

I know I have to save a good amount of syns to last me through the week as I spend a lot of time having to make good choices off of hotel menus plus if I did use them all on a weekend i know I'd end up really ratty during the week!!

Back