Weekly Weigh In....Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tee hee my kids are normal then really.... my 4yr old only turned 4 at the end of March and my 2yr old isnt 3 til July... I actually find its worse when they get on tho... it usually goes dead quiet thats when I know they're up to something... like putting my anti-aging cream on their lips like lip balm!!!! Lol...

Hmmm now to find somewhere that I can get a huge wad of bubble wrap! ha ha.

Its funny... I have a nephew back in the uk exactly the same as your niece... he hoards most toys he gets his hands on... used to hide all his nice toys in his room if he found out me and mine were going to visit he was 4 at the time... just turned 5 now but still as bad!! Lol.

I've got no excuse now to not get ma fat butt into calorie burning mode!!

All ya gotta do is find your nearest UPS (you have UPS right?) store. Or any mailroom that with ship items for you :)

Yes, the dead silence is the worst, that just means they are in cahoots with each other and getting into it. We should have a contest.. who's children are the naughtiest. Anti-aging cream on the lips is pretty bad... but Ayleigh and Michela emptied their juice pouches into the fish tank once. :eek:

LR

Lol Ohhhhh poor fish!!! She probably decided they looked thirsty! ha ha.

Hmmm I thought we might come off even if we held a competition.... Im not so sure now tho!! Lol.

How is your SFing going? You seem to be doing really well! I had my first weigh in today but only lost 1lb... at first I was really disappointed but when I thought about how much bigger my baby gets everytime he gets past the 1lb stages in his weight gain it made me realise just how much Im actually losing.
Also if I think about it I need to lose in total over 3 times the weight he is now... to think Im carrying all that extra weight on my body for no reason! Yuck!!!!

Hee hee I do believe Ive just motivated myself fully again!! :D

I have my good and bad days. Weekends are more of a struggle for me than anything... I don't get terribly absolutely overboard with being bad.. but sometimes I just can't help my self. And sometimes it's hard when my daughter is with her father for a few days. Then I just get bored. And bordom leads to munching. But overall... I feel I'm doing well. :) (Though I wish it would come off faster!!!)

LR

Yeah but look how close to your May goal you are already LR and its only 18th today!! Thats really impressive!
I have a feeling Im gonna really struggle to hit mine, I'll be so disappointed if I dont!! :(

Oh well staying positive is def the key at the moment isnt it? So :D here I go. Lol.

Hey,

Bad weekend!!!! But a 2lbs loss this week though

Good luck and keep me posted

MrsMe xXx

Hey Mrsme well done!!! You must be wll chuffed!!!
How are things going at the mo huni? Have they settled at all? xxx

Hey Rachy-D,

Yeah things are ok again now, bf now been told he will be getting less redundancy pay than he thought, by about £500 so he's not happy about that but i made him realise it's not my fault lol.

How are you, i haven't been on here for a few days??

Goodluck and keep me posted everyone!!

MrsMe xXx

Lost another 2lbs this week - not bad considering DH finally bought me my chinese on Saturday then had a bad day Monday with a McDonalds Big Tasty with Bacon (but man it was good!!) and then that night DS was a total nightmare and really really came close to binging out and was so stressed about it but managed to cope with 2 SF chocky bar things so only 200 cals - we were laughing last night about how sad it was that a "binge" consisted of 2 SF bars!!

Anyhow, pleased with my 2lbs because I'VE NOW LOST MY FIRST STONE - WOOP-WOOP!!!! Soooo pleased as was beginning to feel it was never gonna happen but re-inspired now!! Woop-woop.

Next mini target is another 4lbs as that will be me down to 15stone 13lbs and just breaking thru into the "15's" will be huge!

M
xx

Well done on your first stone Mandy! Bitgutted to have only lost 1lb this week as I really upped my exercise. Oh well. Fingers crossed the scales are just a bit behind and it'll show next week.

Hey mrsme.... Im so glad everything is ok now... well as ok as is possible anyway!
I'm good thanks.... have been doing really well this week.. I started my exercises to burn at least 200 cals every evening from Monday and its making me feel really good.... I've just had a naughty lil nit pick but nothing drastic as the exercise I do later will make up for it.
I'm going out walking with the boys in a minute cause the sun is beaming hot over here, that should burn a few more off hey??!! Lol.

Lost 2 lbs this week YAY!

LR

Oh well done LR thats fantastic!!! :D

Ive had a bit of an off day today but only since this evening... :(
I'm not quitting tho cause I want to lose this weight more than ever!! :)
Seeing your progress always motivates me!
Fingers crossed I'll have a good day 2mo.. just gonna have to ignore this WI on monday and knuckle down to beat it!
Keep it up hunni you're almost at your target!! Woohoo!!!

Oh well done LR thats fantastic!!! :D

Ive had a bit of an off day today but only since this evening... :(
I'm not quitting tho cause I want to lose this weight more than ever!! :)
Seeing your progress always motivates me!
Fingers crossed I'll have a good day 2mo.. just gonna have to ignore this WI on monday and knuckle down to beat it!
Keep it up hunni you're almost at your target!! Woohoo!!!

Thanks Rachy..don't forget we all have off days though. :) I often don't strictly follow the SF plan on weekends. I'm not horrible.. (Tonight I was.. had orange soda! YUM!) But so long as it's not an everyday thing, everything will be ok :)

LR

Hey LR thanks :) it def isnt an everyday thing, think I just needed a wee break but cant wait to get back into it.
I've decided to start properly again 2mo altho Ive still had my shake for breakfast and lunch as usual yest and today.. me and pinkemma are trying green tea for a week starting 2mo and Im upping my daily calorie intake to 1500 cause Ive been feeling really low. Im also getting a dance mat game to go on my husbands xbox.... I need to do something I really enjoy but thats going to challenge me so I keep going to up my score/progress.
I'll still WI 2mo and post my weight be it good or bad then just gotta get me n the boys outta the house to stop me from getting bored. :)

Hey Mayleung of course you can join in! :)
We dont actually have a specific weigh day as we all started our diets on diff days. We just post our progress whenever it is WI for example I always WI on a Monday cause thats when I started...
How long have you been going hunni?
Tomorrow will be the beginning of my third week... I had a slow start unfortunately and a bad couple of days but knuckling down and getting back on track 2mo. :D

Hey everyone,

Sorry i haven't been around lately, had some stuff going on and haven't stuck to SF at all and have gained back the 2lbs i lost week one just glad it's not more than that restart for me again today lol. Will i ever stick to this??

How are you all??

MrsMe xXx

Hey Mrsme..... it was a restart for me this week too cause I gained the 1lb that I lost in week one lol....

My head is def back in the game now tho and Ive lost the lb that I gained again woohoo so Im back in business!!

Me and pinkemma are doing our green tea trial this week too... its bloody disgusting but made me lose a lb from my WI yest!!! Lol. Thats all I can put it down to anyway!!

Well done for rejoining the clan!!! ;) Lets see if we can both stay on track this time.

Hey girls,

We can do this!!! If any of you find plain green tea disgusting you can get the lemon or mint flavour ones, i haven't tried the mint but the lemon one is lovely. they are only 89p for 20bags in tesco at the mo.

MrsMe xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back