Weekly weigh-in thread

I admire your control, Stephen, but I'm afraid 1 pringle would never be enough - unless you mean 1 box? ;)

Well done losers!!

Hi Stephen, they'll be back, Atkins is the one mate. :)

Fab stuff Gemsie. x

1lb gain this week :(, lost 1.5 inches, knew those skewers would bite me in the bum lol x

well after 11lb gain on holiday first week back on it and ......OMG 10lb off this week i could run round the house naked with joy.......but kids home, teacher training day lol :bliss: :bunnydance:

Well done saunders thats great news :)

Nice one Linda, great stuff love. :)

Well Im starting to feel totally fed up. A gain of 0.5 this week. Which means in the last 3 weeks Ive lost about 1lb.

I know logically it has to be water retention coz there is no way Im eating enough calories to be gaining weight but it is a bit disheartening when you are doing everything you are supposed to be.

Jo

Jo, are you posting what you're eating love?

No, Im not although I am keeping a food diary myself.

Ill start posting in the what are you eating thread.

Jo

well done linda!!!!

joanne, start posting ur meals and we will be critical lol it DOES work, theres just something your missing no doubt, we can help you x

Joanne hun, it is so easy to be downhearted when that happens. Water retention is a pain in the bum! Are you drinking enough water? The only effective way to relieve water rentention is to drink loads of water. I think my 5lb loss in the first week was just water as I was on the loo constantly. Try not to be too down, stick to the plan and it will work. :)

Back