Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done Andy & Quak. I'm weighing in on friday. Gives me more time to work off vodka, wine and the tons of crisps I had on Saturday night.

Remember sts is still a good result.

Well done everyone, it's looking good. :)

bah put on nearly a lb! obv the naughty evil carbs last weekend.

thanks love im actually very motivated ...shock!

Like Flutter says, V, you are doing really well - we've all had a bit of a week this week - so I just know you'll have a much better week this week! :)

Suze x

Hi everyone. I haven' been around for a little while. We are emptying my mum's house as it's sold & I've had a horrid sinus infection :(

1lb off for me this week, so I'm pleased with that:) I'll try to catch up with all the threads x

Andy, you're doing so so well - such a good sustained loss! I need to see a typical days eating for you some time please?

Bren, so pleased you're losing again (she says, teaching her grandmother how to suck eggs). Bet the rest comes off next week once the evil Baileys has been shelved.

Cinta, nice to see you back, sorry you've been doing sad stuff, and bloody well done on a loss in the middle of that x.

Vicky - you're snatching victory from the jaws of defeat - that shows character - so so easy to totally give up the ghost after a little blip - well done you for coming back stronger than ever!

Suze, you're doing so well too - everyone has the occasional off week, and we all need red wine (it's one of your five a day round our way).

CL - no loss is no gain, that's a good result too - I'll be with you I predict this week, but we'll pull it out of the hat next week!

All the rest of us (can't remember once the page turns, LOL), we're regrouping for the last week of the October challenge! Repeat after me - 'clean and green, clean and green!'

WI tomorrow, will be doing well to STS now, but not too sad about that. I haven't been hungry, even a little bit, for a month - what more can I ask for!

waterworks today will be fairly typical for me
B: 2 cold sausages (milton gate) Cinamon MIM
L: big home made salad plenty of greens handful of turkey breast bit of grated cheese and full fat french dressing
D: home made mince thing i do mince cooked with,onions,garlic,leaks,peppers,green beans mushrooms and loads of spices with good sprinkling of grated cheese
S: not a bit snacker but maybe a hnadfull of berrys with a little cream or a tiny bit of thorntons diabetic choc if i feel the need
W 4l + plenty of coffee or fruit tea
E: 2 mile round trip walk to work and a probaly a short hour long cardio session int he gym
thats about it really helps my job can be active at times

well done sharon was wondering where you were. hope you feel better soon. waterworks fab post babe!!! and good luck for WI. Fisher - brilliant i bet all the exercise helps!

Morning all, I'm down 4 lbs of the 10lb holiday gain. :)

Hi Sharon, I wondered where you were.

well, i'm a friday WI girl, but can i have a days leeway and do it tomorrow?
scales this morning show a 2lb gain, but i'm not sure i believe it. i feel bloated, really need a long session in the bathroom, work has been a horrid mix of nightshifts and dayshifts in a row, really messes up the body, i feel i need a couple of days off to give the proper picture.
i hope i'm right, will be so p***ed off if i have really put on, as i have tried my best to stick to the right foods despite the silly work pattern.

Hi Marty

It's amazing how the scales jump about, isn't it? And I'm sure you're right about the difficult working hours having an adverse effect.

Stick with it, though, you are doing so well :)

Susie

Hope a day or two makes all the difference Taz.

I got a pound off this week, which I'm extra pleased about as things were looking grim midweek!

Back