Weekly weigh-in thread

Where's your ticker missy? :p

You'll do this when you get to target weight Susie - I keep stretching it a little because I can't believe I've actually got there! I want another 4lbs off now (November challenge anyone?) so that I'll have lost 4st in total, so that I fit into the dress early December*, and so that I have a few pounds leeway so that I don't panic and immediately spit the dummy and eat my own body weight in chocolate when some weight creeps back on, as it inevitably will.

When I picked 12st for my target it seemed totally unobtainable. You will be there in no time, you're doing brilliantly Suze. :shifter:

*you all will so be seeing a picture of this dress if things go to plan!

well done you! have you changed your goal ww as it says you now under goal!

another 1lb off this week for me to hit the total of 6 stone lost since i started. my problem is now when do i stop my target weight wasone i just felt was right as i weighed it when i was very fit 10 yeas ago now i am a older etc how do you now when to stop or is a pause for a few weeks and listen to your body the way to go ?

Well Done WW fantastic news and crikey you're doing so well you must feel (and look) transformed!
Well Done Andy too 6 stone is a Jimtastic loss!

I haven't weighed myself but my belt is back on the normal hole, bit tight still though. :)

well done Flutter. the fairy obviously visited! Jim well done you!

feeling much better, bathroom issues are resolving, it's been quite a busy few days! weight this morning was 214.6lbs, so hopefully by friday's WI day will be able to report a loss.

same here Marty. Good luck

LOL, it does Marty, but in the nicest possible way. :D

I weighed this morning, only 2lbs to go and I'm back to posted weight. :)

well done everyone :clap:

Iv lost 2lb this week yipee!! was beginning to wonder what iv been doing wrong, hopefully my bodys sorted it out.
good luck everyone

Nice one dizzy, well done love.

Back