Weekly weigh-in thread

Fantastic Linda!! Well done you've worked hard getting this result... you should feel very proud! x

Yes it's great news isn't it. :)

Well done Linda!!! Back getter better, 6lbs lighter - life is goooood :D

Everyone is having some fab losses! Well done to you all!!!! :D :D

I, however, am not looking forward to WI on Thursday.... you can slap my wrists/bum/head now... *hangs head in shame*

I am soooo not getting to my mini target in siz weeks!

*poised with bum in the air* :D

Ah Woffy, just the usual consumption of booze, but throw some ever so illegal food and you might start to get the idea... :eek::whistle:

*ashamed Metty*

***Nawty step for you young lady***

Draw a line under it babes, and move on.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

woofy x

Naughty Mets xxx as woofy says get back on and you might lose that weight :D

Thanks girlies! :D I know, I know I am very naughty! BUT I'm not upset about it or kicking myself as I knew what I was doing, you know? I know it will reflect on the scales on Thursday and that's ok.

I think it's when you have these binges/blips/slips/whatever and then are SO upset that you've STS or put on, but wonder why and not accept it, is when it goes wrong.

I'm cool with it. Line is drawn and I'm back on "the wagon" today :D

I know Mets, I'm not a great one for worrying about spilled water either, it'd done and that's it.

Ohh, I missed that, well done woofy.

I know Mets, I'm not a great one for worrying about spilled water either, it'd done and that's it.

Exactly! No point dwelling on something I can't change... Lots of water and strictness for me this week and we'll see what the damage is like on Thursday. I did have a sneaky weight this morning and it was 2lbs on but I reckon I can change that to 1lb on by Thursday if i'm really strict.

Let's hope it's not too bad then love.

Back