Weekly weigh-in thread

Morning Sarah!

hubby is really leaning towards doing this diet, he works in a physical job and worries about staminia, he lifts steel all day and drives, and they are talking about redundancies this week, but i think he would be fine on it, he is jealous of the fry ups lol

I'd think it would be the perfect diet for some one doing physical work myself. loads of protein for power and physical work for exercise DDT.

DDT. I hope ur Hubby is safe x x x redundancies are everywhere and its terrible!!!!

Fingers crossed x

Woofy X

Well done DDT and Ali on your losses.

I also wake up really early now. I used to be dragging myself out of bed after snoozing the alarm about 5 times. Now I don't even set an alarm and am awake bright and early. I love it!

I can't wait until I'm feeling like this Sarah. I'm the snooze Queen, even after 10 hrs sleep I struggle to get up :sigh:

i weighed this morning as holidays tomorrow and im the same as I was friday. If I can stay under 12 3ish by the time I come back i'll be very happy. Xx

OK Fingers crossed then Rach!

Hey everyone i lost 2.2 lb = 15st 7 wit woo, last July i was 17st 9 and a half, and you will never believe it i bought a new belt 9 days ago and i have moved down 2 holes in that time !! and.. i am waking up before my alarm goes off even at weekend. I am still yawning but i dont feel tired !! I came home from work spent two hours in the garden and still went to the gym lol !:)
wow well done hun , its a great achievement . keep up the great job :)xxx

Morning Sarah!

Hi Jim, sorry, I posted and ran before as had a manic morning. What a great day!

Good luck on staying the same Rach. Have a fantastic holiday! :D

have a wonderfull holiday rach , im not jealous much :0) !!!! roll on april , off camping :0) forced bbq s and salad mmmm !!

Thanks all!! xxx

LOL, I've always thought of it as the cave man diet as well TT, you can eat anything that cave men could find. Leaves, shoots, berries, meat and fish.

......and when you look at cave paintings, they were all lean, mean fighting machines, no porky stick men ;-)

LOL, Yes I hadn't thought of that TT, but your right.

TT -2lb :)

Well Done TT!

Your'e doing well love.

Tracy -2lbs

Which considering that Ive overdone the nuts lately is fantastic!! Well done TT Lover!

**Morning Friday weighers**

Tracy -2lbs
Woofy sts (totm)

Happy friday, lovely`s : O )

Woofy x

Last edited:
Back