Weekly weigh-in thread

Hi Jim

I don't think I should be contributing to any of the forums at the moment because my mind is changing from day to day. I can't stick to any plan because I am hopeless so I thought rather than posting from forum to forum I will just observe until I can get my act together. I will keep plodding on regardless but which plan I am doing from one day to the next is anyones guess.

Take care.xx

OK love, I agree it's necessary to get your head sorted first.

Sherby, who cares? We all pretty much post drivel anyways, don't go!!!

.....besides, you and I are in it together weightwise!

Yeah I agree Sherby, don't go. We will all be here to help you.

Well done on your loss this week TT!

I post blindingly imaginative posts that help everyone. ;)

Just noticed TT lol but I should change mine to 222 really but I didn't want to lol.

Thanks everyone I think I am just feeling sorry for myself coz of me cold and stuff. I just felt that I didn't belong anywhere and I am doing me own head in lol. I think I just need to give myself a good kick up the a*** lol.xx

It's 'cos I'm pretty Sherby. :bliss: :bliss:

Hi everyone, 4lb loss this wk!!:D I finally think I am starting to get some where. After coming off CD I felt my metabolism had slowed right down. I am starting to excercise more & not having jelly and cream as much. People at work have started to notice now and asked what I'm doing!:party0011:Well done to everyone else on their losses!!:clap:

Well done BJ! That's a good loss.

well done everyone , sherby dont go anywhere hunnie , its situations like this when you really need a bunch of crazy fruitnnutters to help you through the worst .it really doesn't matter which diet you are or are not doing , you are part of this little community now and youve made us all care by being here , so DONT YOU DARE DISSAPEAR!!!:D
you take youre time finding out what is right for you , but please ,please hunnie dont say youre useless or stupid or whatever you said , youre not !! you have a weight issue that you are doing the very best you can right now to tackle, that in itself is awesome, be proud , hold youre head up high and believe in you , what you believe , you will achieve (the pygmalion effect is a fasinating read )xxx anyway today might not be the day you find youre answers but one day you will (for me it was l.l2 years ago, for our fabulous jim atkins all the way)for each of us there is a path , and im sure i speak for everyone here when i say we are all here to help you find yours , and very proud to be part of youre journey.....
PS THAT GOES FOR YOU ALL ,TT ,WOOFIE , SARAH ,,jim ,DDT AND J.MUMMY (AND EVERYONE ELSE ) we all have bad days and for me its those times when i need you all the most ... and you have ALL delivered xx anyway im having a moment there but its a very heartfelt moment ..... lubuallxxxxx:eek:

Sherby: dont go, ive not posted much either i think i feel a tad guilty for coming off the plan and eating loads of rubbish. I notice we are the same weight give a take a pound or two, maybe we can be diet buddies. I am not going back on the plan until Monday( weekend of partying) well Sat at least lol !!!. How about we both start again on Monday !!!. Dont leave the board, people on here are fab and supportive no matter what !! So come on lets do it together( said in a deep sergent major voice) !!!!. Maybe we can do a joint daily diary or something ????

Well Sherby, after all the lovely posts you have had, you simply can't leave us! Stay, we can make you smile if nothing else. :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::0icanfly::0icanfly:

hey just wanted to leave a message of encouragement for sherbie!!

Every single one of us have been in your position. Every person on every diet or way of eating goes through bad spells when we just think, i cant do it! i m rubbish etc i have tried them all and failed miserably felt cr@p then started again in a few months.

I m quite new here but i can see this isnt just a place to talk about diets and sucesses but we can make really good friends and support each other through these times where we all need to figure out where we have gone wrong. What we really want!!!

Most people here more than likely tried every diet and can still support you in whatever you decide is for you

Love Debs x

Well sherby everyone has said it all, and anyway your not the only one not on the plan lol, im off from tomorrow, but im staying here, cos although im not dieting anymore, im still gonna watch the carbs and try not to go back to a high carb way of life,

i have decided no more diets, just no more, im 46 and have spent the last 20yrs dieting, and i have had it, i am going to not go back to being a piglet, and watch my carbs as i said, i have also invested in a treadmill, and am going to get some excercise, i have a sedentary lifestyle, cos of various medical stuff, but im going to try walking, and moving more, and portion control, while im still used to smaller amounts, fingers crossed for me,

Oh yeah lol and my weigh in!!! although yesterday my scales say i had lost 7lbs today they say i lost just 4 lbs for some reason but hey ho 4lbs is still fine by me and there is most likely some reason for it.

Debs x

Back