Weekly weigh-in thread

OMG thanks so very very much for all the support. To be honest I feel a little overwhelmed. I have never felt as much compassion from people who I have never met before. Thanks very much. I'll be back lol. I just need a little :copon:lol. Well I never actually disappeared did I lol.xx

Debs well done on your weight loss and DDT I think you have done amazing on your loss so far and I hope whatever you decide to do it makes you happy.xx

Alibambino gosh did I spell that right lol thanks I will be your buddy but I will need a good kick to keep me going lol. Thanks.xx

Sherby KICK, SLAP, PUNCH & HUGS!!! what ever you need i m sure you will find it here these are my contribution

xxxxxx

Well sherby everyone has said it all, and anyway your not the only one not on the plan lol, im off from tomorrow, but im staying here, cos although im not dieting anymore, im still gonna watch the carbs and try not to go back to a high carb way of life,

i have decided no more diets, just no more, im 46 and have spent the last 20yrs dieting, and i have had it, i am going to not go back to being a piglet, and watch my carbs as i said, i have also invested in a treadmill, and am going to get some excercise, i have a sedentary lifestyle, cos of various medical stuff, but im going to try walking, and moving more, and portion control, while im still used to smaller amounts, fingers crossed for me,

DDT..... Im glad your staying and have found the plan for you....I understand where your coming from ( we natter on facebook as well )

Im always here for you as we all are, hunni....

1 step at a time, love chops....

Woofy X

Sherby: dont go, ive not posted much either i think i feel a tad guilty for coming off the plan and eating loads of rubbish. I notice we are the same weight give a take a pound or two, maybe we can be diet buddies. I am not going back on the plan until Monday( weekend of partying) well Sat at least lol !!!. How about we both start again on Monday !!!. Dont leave the board, people on here are fab and supportive no matter what !! So come on lets do it together( said in a deep sergent major voice) !!!!. Maybe we can do a joint daily diary or something ????

That sounds like a top idea, girls. Every body needs some1 :D

U go girls!!!!!

Woofy X

hi woofy, had a great one thanks, although my horse at the national is still running i think, hubby and i shared a single portion of a chicken tikka masala from the indian, which was great cos we used t have one each lol, i was stuffed,

lol....Mine 2 DDT.....

MMmmm curry. Good sign being stuffed . Sounded like you enjoyed it, pet. U sound happy 2n, which is lubbly :eek: )

Woofy X

Its amazing how little I can eat these days. I went out for lunch yesterday and managed a prawn skewer, a slice of turkey, slice of gammon and a chicken breast, and my belly was aching!

Good morning, well done you losers!!

Ali, good plan, you can sherby can motivate each other.

wk 2 on Atkins ...3lbs loss...17st 8lbs

Well done Jenny, things are moving then.

WI day is always tuesday...2 of those pounds had gone last wed so I feel like Ive just been standing still....its been a long long week

3lbs is 3 lbs love remember it's 6 of these.
fat.jpg

Hi everyone

3lbs off for me this week. It was more when I weighed myself yesterday morning but some chips attacked me yesterday lol.xx

Sherby -3lb
AnnaMaria +2lb

Sherby -3lb
AnnaMaria +2lb
Sarah -2lb

Good loss Sherby!

Back