Weekly weigh-in thread

:D, it was so nice woofy ;)

Week 1 weigh-in - stayed the same. Would obviously have preferred to lose, but didn't have such a great weekend and I did think there might be an issue from switching from a VLCD to Atkins ( apart from 1 inch increase in waist size - hopefully this is a short-term thing!) so not terribly bothered. Roll on next week

Are you still in Ketosis love?

Was definately out after last weekend and haven't tested this week. I suspect I wouldn't have got back in 'till yesterday or today anyway.

OK, should start losing again soon then I reckon.

Woofy and Jim - get a room!

TT -3

LOL AnnaMaria. :D

Hi all

Didn't have time to post this morning.

Well done AnnaMarie

TT -3
Sarah - 2lbs

Is it just us weighing now?!

Looks like it for this week.

Sukie has been away and Woofy said she wasn't weighing anymore. I am sure Sukie will be back on the thread next week.

We seem to have lost everyone else!

**Mornings**

Room is booked ; o )

****Good weigh in girls****

Like Sarah said, Im not weighing or though I might evey month just to make sure all is ok...

Have a good weekend

Woofy X

hellooooooo xxxx
back from the wilds :D windswept and tired:D
well stayed low carb for the 1st couple of days but then it was just too hard to keep the fresh food i needed for campsite cooking , so just ate sensibly , everyone was tucking into cake and i was very restrained with my pot of earl grey :eek:
had a good time , must admit overendulged on the (wrong kind of )alcohol front but couldnt go to cornwall and not drink cider ( a terrible affliction i know:eek:)
so got back and ive gained 5 lb hey ho probably mostly glycogen , i had a good time and didnt go mad so pretty proud of that :D
so ive decided to go on 2 shakes and lc meal for a while , give me kick up the arse , so wish me luck xxx

Welcome back Sukie!

Glad to hear that you had good time and got to indulge in some nice things!

Good luck on the packs and meal. I am sure you will soon have those 5lbs back off.

Morning all,

Sukie, I can put 3lbs on in a day if I overindulge, goes just as quick if I get back on plan.

Hi nelly, welcome to the Atkins and this forum. I hope your crazy, 'cos you need to be to post here. :D

Welcome MissNelly! We will all be here to support you.

hey Miss Nelly :) welcome x

Week 2 and I've stayed the same again. Last week I hadn't stuck to it, so wasn't surprised by no weight loss - this week, despite it being my birthday last Friday I did stick to it. Got a wee carb counter book and realised that my intended glasses of fizz were 10g net carbs each! Had some of my family over and gave the fizz to them and stuck to dry white wine.
So, where does that leave me? Do I try for another week? Do I substitute some w8 mealpacks for 2 meals per day?(I still have some left) Is it because I switched too quickly from VLCD to Atkins? Am I just eating too much?
Feeling quite disillusioned at the moment.
Claire xx
Also from last Thursday to Tuesday this week was in ketosis (have run out of tests) How can you be in ketosis and not lose weight?

Awww Emmasmum, don't worry too much, I'm sure you will stick to it, and have a good loss from today. You can be in ketosis, and still eat more calories than you burn x

AnnaMaria +1lb (totm)

You might be having a plateu or Post Induction Stall Syndrome as we call it love, everybody gets them. Just stick with it.

Back