Weekly weigh-in thread

I agree Emmasmum, stick with it and see how you get on this week. When you switch from VLCD it can take a little while for you body to adjust to real food going in. Are you getting your carbs mainly from leafy greens?

AnnaMaria +1lb (totm)
Sarah -3lbs

Thanks everyone. I will stick with it and see how I get on. I'm going to take a bit more care about how much I'm eating. Sarah, I think most days I do pretty well in the green veg. I've been having a lot of cabbage, leeks and brocoli stir-fried. Also a lot of salads.
I feel much fatter around my waist and stomach (and I'm sure I AM fatter) than when I was on W8.
Roll on next week!!

nice one Sarah!

-1lb

Hey, good start to the day there TT. Well done.

Well done Anna Maria

Anna Maria -1lb
Sarah -4lbs

Well done both! yesterday it was 2lb off for me, but only 1lb today, so thought I best record that one LOL

Hey, great stuff so we're all losers so far this week. fantastic.

:cry::cry::cry:

Week 3 stayed the same. AGAIN!! I have to admit to having a bit of a wobbly this week after not losing for the last 2 and messing about having w8 shakes, then evil carbs and atkins bars then starving myself. Get a grip is what I've told myself and re-read my books and stick with the plan. I'm sure I will get it right.
Managed to stick to W8 for quite a long time so I know I can do this.

Well done everyone else on their losses. Wish I was a loser!!
:copon:

Hang in there, you can do it love.

Emmasmum, please don't worry, actual scale loss means very little anyway. Do you feel slimmer?

I lost 2lbs this week but I dont weigh on Friday (I weigh weds).
I havent really cheated and i rarely use all my 20g carbs.
I did treat myself to some nuts and strawbs (even though Im on induction) and Id hardly call that a crime. So I call them safe cheats. I munched them as my hubs and dort scoffed mcdonalds...see, look how unphased I was!! Im dead chuffed with myself.

Hey well done Chunka! That's fab.

That's great love, well done.

Onward and downward! :)

thanks you guys - loves your support

Don't forget newbies, come join the fun!

I have been better with the old alcohol here, so fingers crossed for at least 2lb loss this week :)

I was going to weigh myself this morning, but remembered this thread and decided to leave it until tomorrow!

I'm really nervous now - what if I haven't lost anything? My last weigh-in was Sunday, but I had some voddy on Sunday night, which can stall things...

You'll be OK LM, always provided you had sugar free mixer.

My weigh day is Sunday and I lost 2lbs last week, had a slightly naughty weekend though so not sure what that will do to me. Nothing non atkins, but a little too much wine and strawberries I think :sigh:

Back