Weekly weigh-in thread

First week of induction and I lost 5lb!!! Partner lost 8lb!

Much of it water I would expect but still, what a start!

Almost more importantly, 1in off each of bust, waist and hips - yippeeee! :D

Thanks Laura C!

Atkins has surpassed expectations so far, was planning only to use it for a couple of weeks then go back to calorie counting, but I'm liking this diet much more! Thanks to everyone here, reading your stories and tips has been a real help.

Well done Hooya!!

Hi hooya and welcome, if it's working why don't you stick with us. :D

Thanks all for your support! Got my ketostix the other day and they have gone a nice dark pink colour each time I test :)

Fingers crossed for Saturday weigh-in!

Another 1.5lbs gone!!

I really need to be good this week and keep my water intake up and stay clear of those darn vodkas at the weekend...

well done Louisa!! steady losses there for you love.

Weighing in 1 day early this week because I'm away for 5 days from this morning.

-3.5lb

I slogged my guts out for that! Just the boost I need to encourage me to stay away from the carbs while I'm away. I have my pepparamis and Atkins bars in my suitcase, wish me luck! :)

WOW that is a great post LM. Terrific. :bliss: :bliss:

Are you off anywhere nice?

Newcasslegateshead and lovely York, Jim. And I've just noticed that I've hit two major milestones - I'm under 12st, and I'm over half way to my goal!

Thanks all for the brilliant support - now I really must get back to the packing!!! Have a lovely weekend.

I like York love, not sure about Newcastle. Oops, hope that doesn't get me slapped by someone. :)

What are you eating Nelly? maybe if you posted your daily food on the "What Are We Eating" thread, we could all give you advice.

*AnnaMaria* sts (too much wine :-()

Hi, I only started induction on Wednesday but as it's Friday may record a 1lb weight loss?
Jim, I saw your remark about Newcastle, I live in Northumberland but I'll forgive you.

LOL wrinkly, a 1lb in a couple of days is a good start isn't it.

A very, very pleased new starter on induction here :D. 1st 0.4lbs lost this week, it's all about the 0.4lbs! Great start and a great motivator but now I need to work hard to stay with it on slower weeks. I feel bad as I know there are a few people here who are struggling but this is really working for me, I feel great and the weight is shifting. Good luck everyone else!

:happy096: Very well done Sparkles!!! That's an amazing loss! I lost 10lb's my first week on CD and was gobsmacked! But over a stone is fantastic! Bet you're soooo chuffed with yourself, keep it up, you're doing great! :0clapper:

Back