Weekly weigh-in thread

Wrinkly!! Well done love! That's a fab loss :) Hurrah!

I have a funny feeling i'm going to be a sts this week lol but i'm really not too fussed. I seem to yoyo between really good wi's n sts lol

Many thanks Claire & All. Claire I hope you were successful today.

Hope you guys don't mind me elbowing my way in. We don't have a weigh in sticky on the low carb bit!
Just over 2 weeks ago I was 16st.10lb but managed to lose 6lb before my 'official' starting weigh in last Sunday.:confused:
So, officially, my start weight was 16st 4lb. Had my first weigh in today and I've lost 4lb! Am V pleased. :D
Good luck to everyone with their WI this week. X

Thanks. It's the incentive I needed to keep going. I can now tell myself my cravings are because of my totm and if I want to keep losing I can't give in now! Though I'm craving opal fruits and cookie dough ice cream! Darn Aunt Flo!

I STILL want damn frosties with ice cold full fat milk... :(

Lets be strong together Jar - we WILL NOT give in to cravings!! I promise it will be worth it (half convincing myself here too!)..

Your weight loss ticker is convincing me already! Maybe if I dont give in to Aunt Flo she'll leave quicker!

Good positive thinking that Jar, we'll get through the cravings don't you worry! :) I've got my tea on the go now so hopefully i won't have them anymore once i've had it. Not hugely hungry but i'm going to eat it as i think the less you eat the more you store in some respects. Salmon, bean sprouts n asparagus for me.. down with the frosties! Evil evil little things.. If i managed to resist the toast for the medical on fri then i can resist now without a good excuse!

Absolutely! Down with the evil Frosties! :D
They're for emotional emergencies only. :whip:
We don't need this stuff, we just think we do! We've proved we can go without, even if it's a day by day thing. ;)
Dinner tonight is cold meats and veggies - lettuce, cucumber from our garden and he has fresh homegrown beetroot and potato salad (made with our potatoes!) :(
I had a handful of greens for breakfast which I fried in butter with some bacon. Yum!:clap:

Ooo i did that the other day - shredded mixed cabbage, a leek fried in butter in a big wok with bacon :) mmm...

I love my dad's new potatoes out the garden too but sadly not had any this year. However next year when i'm slimmer i'll have a couple :)

Needs must! xx

I agree. I'm looking forward to enjoying carbs once a week on maint. Mash, potato in all its forms really, crumpets, peanut butter on toast, pizza, biscuits, ice cream, crunchy nut cornflakes, cake, CHOCOLATE!

Hello! I've lost another 1lb this week, which I'm delighted with! Survived an attack of burger n fries, and a day on calorie counting instead of carb counting! Following a big loss last week, I am soooo relieved to keep losing this week!

Phew! :D:D:D

Congrats to all the losers :)

I am being boringly consistent, another 2 lbs loss this week :)

Sorry haven't been around much but just so you know I am fine. Losing the weight has brought out the old me and I am working on a couple of very exciting projects :)

I agree. I'm looking forward to enjoying carbs once a week on maint. Mash, potato in all its forms really, crumpets, peanut butter on toast, pizza, biscuits, ice cream, crunchy nut cornflakes, cake, CHOCOLATE!
erm, I'm on maint and the only item from that list I eat occasionally is potoat and toast.

Well done Hooya, that's a good loss especially given the circumstance.

I am being boringly consistent, another 2 lbs loss this week

LOL, that was me during induction, slow loss is sustainable loss and any way it's over half a stone a month, that's good going in my book mate.

Well i Wi today instead of tomorrow as i want to keep things exactly weekly ie on a Monday.

So ive lost 6lbs

woooo hooo for me.

I really needed that loss even if i still feel the same, look the same . Damn those inches!!

Well done everyone for your weight loss.

Dont worry Jim, I dont plan to eat all that in one go! I'm a week into induction so am just craving stuff!

woop, i want to hear about everyones losses and sts(maintenance peeps) its all very intoxicating and positive :)

I wish the atkins/lowcarb boards were more active

Back