Weekly weigh-in thread

Started last week after a bad experience with lipotrim and antibiotics will be weighing in then to fill you in looking forward to it. I never came out of ketosis during the transition.

Well done nelly and Jane, go luck onthelang!

A STS the same for me and even thought that is no loss for 2 weeks Im thrilled I thought I would have gained about 5 lbs so Im going to weigh in again on Tuesday and be brilliant this weekend!!

Hi onthelang and welcome to our little forum

Well done Annie, not the gain you expected then love. :)

hey Laura a sts is better than a gain especially if you have had a few slip ups :) good job annie and welcome onthe

hey caz that's great :) and that 1 lb maybe water.. you must have been active and walking a lot.. very good

Thanks more :) I tried very hard to stick as best as I could to the diet and for the most part achieved it but the majority of the exercise was to the bar and back lol.... so even more chuffed!

:eek::8855:coming from the bar and back. well it did something LOL... you have every right to be chuffed..

LOL,welcome back Caz, well done love. :)

Hi again Jim,
Sorry if Im bothering you but you are a fountain of knowledge. Could you answer this you know if atkins requires a calorie gap? Im not worried because im not pigging out just curious. Would you recommend vitamin tablets? Im on to the on going weightloss part now! Its great. Many thanks for your help in the past ill keep you posted.

Yay another lb for me....even with a piece of chocolate cake at the beginning of the week!!!

I feel like the tortoise, slow but steady....lol...Jx

Well done Jane!

I took a sneaky peek this morning just to double check yesterday's weight and I was back to my pre-holiday weight so now I can say I STS :D

Thats excellent Caz...you must have been so good!!

Good for you Jane, slow and steady wins the game.

OTL, I don't even know what a calorie gap is? and during induction I took a multivit a fish oil and another one I forget now, something to do with something missing in our diet?

Oh right, I've never counted calories on Atkins. I haven't needed too really.

And that is what I like about Atkins, not worrying about calories....its great for that, as its generally easy to know what is high in carbs and what isn't it.....love it....Jx

Hey well done OTL, you're right it is a lot of weight.

Back