Weekly weigh-in thread

Vitamin B6 with magnesium helps the grumps Woofy - it stopped me from stabbing my hubby anyhow :copon:

Well done every one on fab weight losses! :D

Wine.........= A "Drunk PMT" woof woof. So not a good look. Plus I would only drunk text and send WUDE pictures lol

This not as bad as it was pre Atkins, the pains that is......Not so grumpy, but still CAN AND WILL KILL!!!!

woofy x

well done to ditz and woof for your losses this week!!!! x

Hi again,
I'm working nights this week and needed a boost so i decided to buy red bull sugar-free. Its said 0 carbs. Then being curious i went on to the website and it told me that it has an ingredient that is a carb here is what it said.
GLUCURONOLACTONE

Glucuronolactone is a carbohydrate.
It is naturally occurring in the human body where it is involved in detoxification processes, supporting the body in eliminating waste substances from the body.

Glucuronolactone is also present in different foodstuffs such as grain or red wine.

Anyone any ideas is this a hidden carb? How do I know what i can take if the can is telling me 0 carbs?

emm another sts this week

very disappointed but as said in another thread - the changes in my body shape are very noticable, however its still very annoying

x

Hi again,
I'm working nights this week and needed a boost so i decided to buy red bull sugar-free. Its said 0 carbs. Then being curious i went on to the website and it told me that it has an ingredient that is a carb here is what it said.
GLUCURONOLACTONE

Glucuronolactone is a carbohydrate.
It is naturally occurring in the human body where it is involved in detoxification processes, supporting the body in eliminating waste substances from the body.

Glucuronolactone is also present in different foodstuffs such as grain or red wine.

Anyone any ideas is this a hidden carb? How do I know what i can take if the can is telling me 0 carbs?

see

Red Bull Energy Drink and Its Side Effects

emm another sts this week

very disappointed but as said in another thread - the changes in my body shape are very noticable, however its still very annoying

x

Losing inches is as good as losing weight LM.

Well done FAF!! It must be all that bickering with your Sis :D

LM if you're clothes are getting looser, that is the best thing of all hun! Weight loss on scales can be so up and down for no apparent reason! ;)

Hi all

First WI and 7lbs gone. Odd, I look in the mirror and expect to see it gone LOL but I can't, however I did get into some trousers yesterday that were too tight before, woo hoo.

It hasn't been difficult and I haven't been hungry at all, except when it's been near meal time. How odd :)

x
Steph

Great stuff, well done Steph, that's a good start love.

well done everyone :D

LM, a STS is better than putting it on...AND your noticing it in your shape too :D

Back