Weekly weigh-in thread

A lb's still good Missy... all heading in the right direction. xx

Well done Missy! The slower it comes off the slower it is to go back on hunni :)

thanks ladeees xx

what's this ONLY then? a lb is a lb, well done love.

thanks jim but im dissapointed, i really wanted to drop down to the next stone bracket :(

It'll happen love, just stick with it.

I lost 1lb too. Weigh in on the wii fit said id lost 3 but that said id put 2 on last week so -1lb. :)

plus nearly halfway there!!!!

Great stuff Vicky, slow and steady does it every time love.

Hi all

Sorry I've not been around all week. I cant get internet access at home :( and so I have to wait until I'm back in work to come on here. I've been off on my rest days this week you see.

Anywho, I lost 1lb this week. Now, if I wasn't naughty on Wednesday evening it would have been more :eek: I weighed myself this morning and my naughtiness has been reflected on the scales - 2lb on! :eek: BUT I knew that would happen so I'm not annoyed or anything like that.

My loss was on WI on Thursday morning so I'm still marking that down.

I hope you're all well? Well done for everyones losses! Looks like all the wishing has worked out. :D

I'm leaving work in half an hour so I wont be able to chat and catch up until Monday afternoon. I just wanted to quickly pop on and say hiya to everyone and that I've not forgotten about you! :flirt2: xx

Hi Mets, I wondered where you were love.

hi mets - wondered where you were x well done on your 1lb loss babe x

Hiya guys! I'll be back again. We just don't have internet at home as it's broken :( So I really can only come on whilst at work - SO annoying cos I could have done with you all this week!

I'll be back next Monday properly:D I'm off again in a min... xxx

Hi everyone
I weigh on a Monday but I weighed this morning so I could join this thread. I started induction 12 days ago and have lost 4.5lbs. I was pleased I have lost something but I thought it might be more as I have done it 100%. I have found it OK as I havent had any cravings for sweet stuff at all and that is amazing for me! I have been in the gym a lot doing 30 min interval training and 30 min resistance training (I only ever used to do cardio so this is new) and I am feeling great. I did measure myself when I started and intend to measure again after 4 weeks.
I have decided to continue with induction for another two weeks (4 weeks in all) before I start OWL. I find it easy and have never felt hungry. It is boring though so I need some new recipes, I tried the cheeseburger pie with quorn and it was lush but quite a bit higher in carbs as the quorn is about 4.5 per 100g whereas mince would be zero, so I can't have it very often!

hi Debi :) well done on your loss. You might not have lost more as you are doing resistance training and building muscle hon x

Back