Weekly weigh-in thread

2 days with a few drinks - nothing excessive and nothing illegal and the blinking scales have gone back up a kilo! Gonna have to stay off it to get these last few lbs off methinks.................

Well done all! x

Well I have had quite a rough week this week, what with one thing and another. Not been as strict as I should've been towards the end. 2lb loss though. Not over the moon, but not gutted either. Onwards and downwards - strict induction this week. :)

Lost 4lbs this week. Weightloss on Atkins now 7lbs & lost 4lbs before, so total 11lbs.
Not a good week though, Got Tonsilitis, so struggling to eat/drink, so am possibly expecting either a small loss next week, or even a gain when i'm eating again :(

Hi all, one week down and I've lost 6lbs :D and 5.5 inches, so happy, hope everyone is good today x

Well done everyone.

After struggling with PISS for the past week and a half Ive finally managed to lose 2.7lbs so thats a total of 17.7lbs in 4 weeks. Certainly cant complain at that. :)

Jo

Well done everyone

wow every1 seems to be losing tons this week and for all the sts dont give up, i have finally lost 2lb this week after 3 weeks of sts! i ust start exercising more :) x

well done, some great losses up there!!!!

Great losses indeed, well done all you losers! Keep it up, and if you've have STS, stick with it, you'll win through in the end.

Got weighed today. Another one and a half pound lost. Eleven pounds lost and I can already see my body changing. Yay!!!

LOL, great stuff, well done love. :)

well done all im back on plan after 2 weeks holiday and finding it so easy to get back into no cravings or hunger :p

Well done all you losers - I hope to join you next week :D

I am a STS this week, after a bit of yoyoing which after last week's increase I am relieved about, hopefully a downward movement next week for me.

Bren xx

Well, alcohol was involved in the weekend, but my eating was pretty good. I even went to a BBQ for my niece's 17th on Sunday & only drank coke zero & eat 1 home made kebab & 2 good quality sausages, YAH!!
& no hangover like the rest of them :D

Truely back on it now :)

Well done to everyone for the great losses this week xx

LOL, Good Girl Sharon. :)

Oh I am Jim! Just off to have a pickled egg & some mayo :)

Well done everyone :)

Back