Weekly weigh-in thread

ah well, that is a problem then love. Oh well, straight back on strict induction tomorrow then love.

Well done all of you on your losses, and even a STS is not too bad - probably means a good loss next week!
Am crossing my fingers for a loss next week, although having put my 6 week old jeans on this morning (the ones I bought and thought would last me for ages at this weight) and they are nearly falling off - but the scales are showing very little difference from 6 weeks ago really - must be getting more toned from all this walking - might have to do some more retail therapy (not sure where the money will come from though!) Just goes to show that inches do show even if losses don't appear on the scales.
Bren xx

well done bren :D:D:DD:D we ALL love skinny jeans :D

Oh yes we do :D put my bench ones on this morning and they are too big as well - o flip - TK Maxx here I come (again) although have been to sainsburys today and bought 6 new tops for work, total cost about £20 - I love sales me, and are all sizes 8 and 10 :D

your an inspiration bren x

Hello everyone great to see all the losses and advice it's hopping here.

I've lost another kilo which means I'm finally under the 110kg at last! Next milestone is 100kg.

Good luck for next week everyone. Keep up the good work.

Well done everyone x

Hey folks, been lurking around here a bit.

I returned to Atkins a few weeks ago after struggling with calorie control and the constant hunger it brings!!

Anyhow, I've been doing ok (I have previously lost a fair bit of weight on atkins), losing weight gradually .

Anyway, thought I'd join the weigh in thread

I was -1.5lbs this week

A loss is a loss:D

Welcome Nina and well done.

I lost a whole 1.1lbs this week. Not the greatest but at least its coming off rather than going on.

Jo

Well done on the losses girls. I've lost 2lbs and 3.5 inches this week, starting to notice the changes as well I'm so happy :D

lovely to see noticeable inch losses as well as the lb's coming off :D

keep up the good work ladies.....and gents ;)

Well done everyone xxx

Haven't weighed for a while and had a blip last week, but all sorted now and lost another 3lbs :D

Well done Red
I am still slightly up from my weekend away and a possible overindulgence of vodka last weekend so leaving ticker as it is for this week - have just joined a gym though so hoping that will help too.
Induction Thursday at 7am (must be mad) yawwwwwwnnnnnnnnn.

Back